Virtue ~ Moir n. 20. L’amour est un oiseau rebelle

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by martyross, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

You will meet a 5' 10" dark stranger? :lol:

2. m_chenning

m_chenning New Member

Good idea :)! I like it.

Or : carry on as waltz goes on :D.

3. bmcg

bmcg Well-Known Member

It was a bit of a joke, not sure we want to tempt fate ;)

4. martyross

martyross New Member

Great expectations! i like it! and we could set the rule that the opening post provides the explanation of the title.

5. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member

Yeah, we don't want to temp fate.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

6. Sahararainfall

Sahararainfall New Member

Funny, but impossible. Not going to happen. :lol:

7. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

My banner will say
    Tessa & Scott Our Living Legends
    in case you want to use this for a title

I like Great Expectations as well

8. Sahararainfall

Sahararainfall New Member

Great Expectations gets my vote as well. It's the truth anyway, not pessimistic but not overtly optimistic. Being superstitious myself, don't want to temp fate either.

9. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

I like Great Expectations! I'm nervous for this weekend; before I was just nervous for the programs (which I still am), but now I'm nervous they'll do something they don't normally before and/or after the program.

OT: Golightly, how many phones do you have? Lol

Thanks for making the banner Emdee! Would you mind after it's completed taking a pic and posting it for us to see?

10. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

Great Expectations...........I like that, and the connection to Anthony Hopkins. I hope he's there to watch. And it's so true, we do have great expectations of them....not necessarily in their 1st outing but for the overall season. I'm still of the opinion that no one can touch them as far a skating skills goes.

11. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

HTML:
    Thanks for making the banner Emdee! Would you mind after it's completed taking a pic and posting it for us to see? 
    Sure will. I first got a beautiful picture ( sent to me by Pani) put on vinyl but after struggling to get the wording done- DH had pity on me and has asked for another banner with the same picture and the words all on vinyl so I have no work to do!

I will for sure send you a copy of the banner when I get it.

12. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

I like this! It's the title of their SD music so it will be more clearly understood by everyone.

13. pani

pani Well-Known Member

So, who will go to SC? Will we have some backstage fluff?
    Emdee, when we will see your bunner? At Nationals?
    And i vote for carry on as the waltz goes on

14. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I am not able to go to Skate Canada and can only go for one day at Nationals. Maybe 1.5 day if I leave directly from the arena to the airport.

But for sure I will be at worlds.

15. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

16. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Hope to see your banner soon :)

17. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

I'll be watching too and will be looking for your banner Emdee. It sounds really nice, and you worked very hard to get it ready and it's much appreciated by all of us.......and I'm sure by Tessa and Scott as well.

After reading some of the competition threads, be prepared to develop a thick skin this coming weekend.........Some of the comments about some of the programs were pretty scathing, and it probably will continue. I've got good mind to avoid those threads to keep my sanity and just enjoy the programs :)

18. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

I have a very thick skin. Sometimes I like to pick a fight and go all out. Some of the ubers ( especially those who support Dai) have scorpion stings! the D&W ubers always blame us (T&S fans) but honestly other than the odd dig we are pretty relaxed compared to some others. Some of them even carry a rusty blade!!!

19. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Its funny, but now D-W ubers in our situation from last season, when people hated Funny Face :D
    But i am proud of V-M fans because they never post nothing bad about others fans in secrete sourse :D
    All fans arethe same - they are fans after all :D But some crazy ubers want to show how good they are compare to others.
    I think during all this year i were V-M fan i am ready to any comments about theye programs, because i never reamaber all thinking positive (even about Mahler). But most of all i wish to see them and new programs, like all of you :)
    So - who is go to SC? Whta T-S will wear for SD and FD?

20. Pratfall

Pratfall Active Member

Emdee ...:rofl::rofl:

21. martyross

martyross New Member

yes and that's the funny thing.. in reality VM fans are among the best supporters of the board and this is by far the best thread of FSU! i'm sure it is read by so many people daily, even by those in the 'inner' circles. i love all of the members!

22. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member

I love it here. It's nice and you guys get ice dance, I love our discussions.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

23. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

I told gerbil recently that I was regretting getting the paid subscription cuz there's just so much negativity and everyone is trying to "out-snark" each other. And I guess the sekret sources section is where you go to talk about people; and just in case you want to know we V/M ubers are starting to lose all sense of reality, this thread is ridiculous, we're ridiculous (and crazy) and apparently we feel that Tessa and Scott's googly eyes should be trademarked. I haven't felt a need to post in there as of yet and I probably wouldn't, but I would be more impressed if those people actually came in here to say those things........yes that's a challenge.

24. IoanaC

IoanaC Active Member

Well, we won't ever be accused of being boring, that's for sure! I for one love how passionate this thread is, even if we might go overboard at times.:D

25. martyross

martyross New Member

really? this somehow fits my nightly meditation on the word "copycat"...
    suppose you have a great, great chemistry and connection with your cat...and someone starts to show the same thing with his own cat...how would you feel?
    (i don't post this in DW thread because i'm not sure they would get the jestery ;) )

26. sequins

sequins Active Member

:cat::lol:

I think they should definitely trademark their googly eyes. No one else is allowed googly eyes!:eek:

27. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

Ditto on that :lol: Pratfall.

28. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

All right, I'll accept that challenge: This conversation is ridiculous. Impressed? :)

kimkom and (deleted member) like this.
  29. milanessa

milanessa engaged to dupa

All threads that ubers either start or take over are ridiculous.

Don't know when you bought your subscription, Shayii, but if it was recently Sharrpie has been known to refund unsatisfied customers. Couldn't hurt to ask - of course that money goes to support the board in general but if you're really unhappy...

30. Proustable

Proustable New Member

Truthfully, I avoided getting a paid subscription simply because the high school bitchiness was a little too much.