1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virtue & Moir honored at Comerica Park

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by victorskid, Aug 12, 2010.

1. victorskid

victorskid Skating supporter

2. RunnersHigh

RunnersHigh Well-Known Member

3. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

Ohhh, a Latin free dance! After their flamenco I definitely feel they have the maturity to pull it off. :smokin: I'm so glad they're challenging themselves with something different.

4. Pratfall

Pratfall Active Member

Yippeee !:D I was just saying to my sister earlier in the year that i'd love them to revisit something Latin. their Latin OD from a few years ago was really good ,but now with a bit more maturity, well, I agree ..:smokin::smokin:

Here's the baby one from 2006 ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBR5NdkxzpQ&feature=related

Now, just imagine...

5. Ituriel

Ituriel Active Member

Latin FD!!!!!!! That sounds better than I expected :rollin:

Oh my, now begins my agony, I cannot wait, I'm damn impatient :drama:

6. purple skates

purple skates Shadow dancing

They were there a day late - I was there on Monday.

7. pani

pani Well-Known Member

But isnt this a very simple choice for Olympic champions? We dont know there music, but latin combo. Its could be number 2 canadian team (Crone-Porie) could have better choreo at overall programs, then champions - did Tessa and Scott need this? O Skate Canada?

8. skatingfan04

skatingfan04 Active Member

It's about time they went down this road again.:D I'm not too worried about the program, even though Latin is a litle more common of a theme than I expected from them. The bottom line is that Zoueva is brilliant, and that these two are the best ice dancers in the world. I doubt we'll be disappointed.

9. Pratfall

Pratfall Active Member

/\ I agree completely.

And it's worth noting that while Scott said they're not necessarily keeping it a secret..he certainly didn't give much away.."Latin' could cover a lot of territory.