Virtue/Moir #24: We Like it Hot

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Proustable, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Proustable

Proustable New Member

Heh

04/05: FD (Adios Nonino)
    06/07: OD (Assassination Tango)
    07/08: Tango was the CD
    09/10: Ditto
    10/11: SD

Because the tango was the rhythm chosen for two compulsories in one quad, as well as the OD it's definitely over-represented in V/M's career. I wouldn't mind seeing an adult tango FD, but in the 14/15 season (heh).

2. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

I got Edwards Scissorhands. FF was the fourth video. lol

Also I don't think Tessa looks that much like Katy Perry. She looks more like Amy Adams.

3. Twilight1

Twilight1 Well-Known Member

I always thought Tessa looks like Kate Middleton.

I am going to check out getting tickets for CSOI. I haven't yet but the next 2 years it should be really good.

4. rainbowkisses

rainbowkisses Banned Member

tessa looks like tessa :lol:

i wonder if tessa and scott have considered acting i wanna see them in movies :p

eta: do you guys think tessa and scott could dance to ragtime for next year sd? does the genre of music fit the finnstep pattern?

omg it would be so awesome if either v/m or d/w dance to henry burr's "if you were the only girl in the world" because tessa and meryl are both downton abbey fans (i wonder if they watch it together)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  5. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

Look up Mary-Louise Parker circa 1990 on Google Images--Tell me she does NOT look like Tessa.

6. rainbowkisses

like fried green tomatoes mary louise parker? i dont really see it.
    people have told me she resembles ione skye circa say anything... (its the jaw line isnt it?)
    but whatev... :shuffle:

7. lauravvv

lauravvv Well-Known Member

I already got the help that I asked for (thanks a lot, Cherub721 :)).

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  8. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Sorry, yes, I am bad person, but if you ask someone for help, you could be more kind, no? There are so many good people on fsu, who could give video link to you so why ask me to do this?

9. lauravvv

lauravvv Well-Known Member

Deleted - wrong place for this.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  10. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

Well all of the people mentioned are lovely---I think Tessa is a classic beauty.

11. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Honestly i really cant understand, why i must replay if you talking with me in similar tone?
    Why i must to give you the link to videos from close message board? Why do you think i must to break rules because of you and to lost chance to be the part of that forum?
    Its funny you think you what i am thinking about :) I dont know you and couldnt thinking about you something. I cant gave link to anybody. I cant send invite, becasue i dont know you :)
    If this is made bad person from me - its OK. If oyou think your messages show how good you are - its OK for me too.

12. frisette70

frisette70 Active Member

Maybe it's because i'm Canadian but i always thought that Kate Middleton looks like Tessa!;):lol:

13. zilam98

zilam98 Well-Known Member

well, they both had peaks in popularity around the same time especially in 2010 when tessa won the olympics with scott, and middleton got engaged to prince william ;)

14. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

I can see it and I have to be honest here: I think Tessa is prettier. And I have a lot of admiration for Kate.

15. sap5

sap5 Well-Known Member

16. pani

pani Well-Known Member

:lol: Maybe he got judges feedback about this lift.

17. Bue

Bue Active Member

I think the latest Tessa doppelganger is Allison Williams (Marnie in Girls).

18. sap5

sap5 Well-Known Member

Definitely level 4 +3 GOE. Gotta give the man the credit he deserves.

19. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

I love that show! But I don't think Tessa looks like Marnie (Allison Williams) at all or Mary Louise-Parker. Lol, is this a game now? Let's name how many people Tessa looks like?

Anyways more can someone tell me the streaming options for 4CC?

20. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

Her too! I wonder if it is the shape of her face: The oval with eyes that are not too close together or too far apart---everything symmetrical. She seems to remind everyone of someone.

21. pani

pani Well-Known Member

4СС will be shown on Eurosport-2, but not on Russian version (they will show everything, but no ice dance, at least FD). Brithish Eurosport-2, German - thats what you need.

22. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Thank you. I'm trying to watch live and since I have no expectations I think I can simply enjoy the competition.

23. pani

pani Well-Known Member

I hope we will find stream. What about time difference? For me competitions will be at morning.

24. rainbowkisses

25. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

I haven't done the time conversion yet, but I think the SD will be around 1 am for me and the FD 3 or 4 am. Lol maybe I should rethink this whole watching it live business.
    What do you mean I can see/view them.

26. rainbowkisses

i can only view the thumbnails :(

27. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

Lol at least you can see his hand...

28. sequins

sequins Active Member

:rofl:Swear to God for a moment I was just looking at his face thinking 'I don't get it?' then I clued in:lol:I needed a good laugh today thanks.

29. IoanaC

IoanaC Active Member

Shay, if there is a live stream, you should be able to watch at reasonable hours, I think. Japan is 7 hours ahead of Romania, which is 7-10 hours ahead of the US - depending on your time zone. For me, the SD will be at 6 a.m. on Friday morning, i.e. sometime between 8 and 11 p.m. Thursday evening for you. You might have to get up a little early on Sunday for the FD, though...:)

30. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Will Eurosport in Romania will show 4CC?