Virtue & Moir # 23 - Dance Me To The End Of Love

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by martyross, Dec 8, 2012.

1. The Accordion

The Accordion Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate and Happy Holidays to the rest! I hope T and S have a chance to have a Christmas and some quality time with their families. I am grateful for every dance they have ever skated and am very much looking forward to seeing more from them in the New Year!

2. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Wish give 1000 "likes" to your message. Thank you a lot for this words :)

3. Sahararainfall

Sahararainfall Active Member

Adding my season's greetings here to all! Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays! (Noche buena time here in the Philippines so Maligayang Pasko to my fellow Tessa and Scott fans who are also my kababayans.)

Excited also for what T and S will bring us next year. Hope they got super recharged after this break for the final half of the season.

4. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

5. Scrufflet

Scrufflet Active Member

What a lovely video! Thanks!
    And thanks to all in this thread who bring their positive outlooks and love for this brilliant team! I am so grateful that I've been able to watch them throughout their career.
    Merry Christmas to them and to all of you, my fellow ubers!

6. puglover

puglover Active Member

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone - all the best for 2013. Thanks so much for sharing all of your insights on Tessa and Scott - and thanks for posting the video. Just such a treat!

7. IoanaC

IoanaC Active Member

Since it's Christmas Eve... strictly skating-wise, my (second) Christmas wish would be that Patrick, Carolina and Aliona & Robin have a great Worlds and keep their titles - but... I would give all of that up in a heartbeat (sorry, guys!) for Tessa and Scott to win in London.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

8. jl22aries

jl22aries Active Member

Happy Holidays VM fam.

9. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member

My wish remains the same: to see Tessa and Scott perform Carmen to its full potential at least once.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

10. puglover

puglover Active Member

My wish exactly Golightly - you nailed it for me.

11. girlscouse62

girlscouse62 Active Member

I wish Tess and Scott a merry Christmas (I forgot to add them to my holiday wishes yesterday). And I am happy for them no matter what, if they are happy for themselves with what they have achieved. I just love to see them skate, mistakes or no. They make me feel blessed that they appeared in my lifetime :kickass::respec: :fan:

flutzilla1 and (deleted member) like this.
  12. zilam98

zilam98 Well-Known Member

which would make me go into a withdrawal once they retire from amateur competition, like i once did when a/p retired. it might be a while for me to follow ice dance after that. might follow pairs for s/s and v/t, but not so much ice dance

13. sequins

sequins Active Member

Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for the new year! Hope your enjoying the holiday season.

14. lauravvv

lauravvv Well-Known Member

Yes, merry Christmas to Tessa and Scott and everyone here!

15. lauravvv

lauravvv Well-Known Member

Except S/S and V/T are most likely going to retire after Sochi too (at least from competition). On the other hand, for me personally, although I'll be sad, it will also be interesting to see all the changes and witness the "new generation" come and take the podium.

16. DORISPULASKI

DORISPULASKI Watching submarine races

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    alilou and (deleted member) like this.
  17. zilam98

18. Sylvia

Sylvia On to GP & U.S. Sectionals!

19. DORISPULASKI

DORISPULASKI Watching submarine races

I apologize. I had them all in the same file, and edited incorrectly. The FD & EX are correct. I have edited the SD out, and Sylvia has added the correct SD link. Thank you Sylvia.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Hello everybody! I know this is really late, but I hope you all had a great holidays! And happy New Year's in advance. I'm always a little sad around this time because Christmas time is my favorite, but it goes by so quickly. Anyways I'm excited for the second half of the season to start. I'm a little nervous though. I hope Tessa and Scott have not altered their programs to the point where the artistic qualities would be abrogated, but I feel good about the the second half of the season. Can't wait to see them at Nationals!

21. rainbowkisses

rainbowkisses Banned Member

idk about you guys but i can kinda picture tessa and scott dancing to prokofiev next year idk i have this feeling that they will create a ballet fd for their olympic season

22. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Happy New Year to everyone! Want to let you know during Russian Nationals TAT few times talked about "Carmen" and T-S. She said she
    adore Tessa and Scott. She wish to see in I-K FD all new lifts, like she saw in "Carmen" - nobody did this lifts before.
    Then she did interview with Alla Shehovtsova and asked her about why canadians and americans inaccessible? Shehovtsova said: "Canadians now show all elements with speciall class and quality. They show a lot of creativity and innovated elements. Programs look like whole and you didnt see separately elements and moves - you see the whole dance." TAT saod- i agree with you. And they both prised Zhulin for B-S FD.
    Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir - Mistletoe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW7nCW-Cd6k

alilou and (deleted member) like this.
  23. IoanaC

IoanaC Active Member

Thank you, Pani. It's good to know that the Russian love for Carmen hasn't diminished and that the creativity and innovative elements are appreciated and praised.

24. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

Thnks Pani........a nice little snippit of info after the holiday dry spell :)

25. girlscouse62

girlscouse62 Active Member

There is a new poll in "trash can" , Best skater(s) to win Jr W, Sr W, Oly G. If you haven't voted yet and you think they deserve it, please go vote.Thanks, pani. Happy New Year to everyone. May the coming year be good for everyone, especially for Tess and Scott

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  26. bbkenn

bbkenn Well-Known Member

Happy New Year to Tessa and Scott. I can not wait to see them at Canadians!!!

27. rainbowkisses

rainbowkisses Banned Member

happy new year everyone!
    i know its a little early to speculate but what kind of song do you think v/m will dance to for their sd next season?

28. zilam98

well what's the sd rhythm/s for the next season?

29. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

The dance is the finnstep so I'm guessing
    Polka, waltz and march?

30. aka_gerbil

aka_gerbil Rooting for the Underdogs

Since the rhythms for this year are polka, waltz, and march, I think they'd go for something else next year. ;)