Virtue - Moir #19 New Beginnings

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by pani, Jul 3, 2012.

1. maggylyn

maggylyn Well-Known Member

I'd also love to see adult V/M bring back the exhibition "Black Magic Woman." This time it would really sizzle!

:swoon:
  2. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Maybe, when they were younger, they were better in all this "hot blueses"?
    And yes, i alwayse thought T-S need to skate vampier FD :) But i am sure they will not - Marina never did such kind of program.
  3. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

vampire Blues? marina wouldn't dare. I wanna see them do an OTT vampire program as either a program or an exhibition.
  4. aka_gerbil

aka_gerbil Rooting for the Underdogs

No vampire blues (no to both Zoueva choreographing such a program and me wanting to see it), but I don't think a sexy/sultry blues program is out of the realm of the possible here.
  5. Subway

Subway New Member

I believe it's more what Scott and Tessa want or don't want, and not Marina.
  6. iggie

iggie New Member

7. Pratfall

Pratfall Active Member

I , too , have wanted to see a blues from T&S for some time. But just to throw a monkey wrench in the works..did someone mention Bachata a while back ? ..Stick with me now..

It's funny how on YouTube , one thing can lead to another , and another ,and pretty soon you're nowhere you ever expected to be. Well that happened to me while looking at the pattern dances the other night. I somehow went here...

This girl is blessed in the body dept.,so it's easy to just watch her .. but the guy makes me think of Scott in his intense focus on his partner and his unerring rhythm ( and it looks like he's leading to me..:lol: )

You couldn't do much with the more stationary parts on ice ( and I'm not sure if it would be allowed )..but besides the pure sex appeal, I'm fascinated by all the tricky holds ( um..I mean the hand holds ). What do you think , for an exhibition ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UruIUT1KxgQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHKi3E8dxss&feature=related

Too hard to work with ?

ETA;..:eek:..I must try to keep my foot out of my mouth.
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  8. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

THIS!
  9. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

Pratfall the sex appeal is too obvious. V&M is always just under the surface except in Farrucas which sizzled!
  10. Pratfall

Pratfall Active Member

:lol: That's what I was afraid of .. OTOH, I wasn't thinking of a very literal translation.. not so much on the spot ( or on the spot hip movement )..but making a thing of the idea of changing holds, and the mirroring / following footwork...and of course, in ice dance there are lifts... and because it's more latin-as-a-modern-social-dance , the costumes could be quite street clothes oriented.

Of the dance couples I found myself looking at , these two were the most ... subtle ? ... refined ?..yet intense. If it ever was tackled by ice dancers , I'd want it to be someone capable of understatement.

Ah, well...maybe not.

next ?
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  11. Proustable

Proustable New Member

I don't know - the moment when Scott strokes himself during that straight line lift is one of the most lustful moments in ice dance.
  12. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Wait...what?! Strokes himself where? Lol I've never noticed anything like that, was it in farracus?
  13. Pratfall

Pratfall Active Member

:lol::lol: Right up there with her hand on his thigh...
  14. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

Yes there are those moments, sigh!
    Lustful and elegance - what a combination. I guess thats why I am a fan!
  15. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Love "Faruccas" :hat1:

Still feel sad V-M will not skate in Yu-Na show. :( I think this show much better, then fefore season will start spend two weeks at EX.
    Someone will re-placed them. This could be P-B, D-W (they took all shows, where V-M skated) or W-P (they have best PR now). Or maybe Shibs?
  16. Proustable

Proustable New Member

Latin trio FD. Second lift. He flips Tessa upside down, and with the arm he's not holding her with, he descends casually along his own body. And then there's that Temptation curve lift, where she basically oozes along his body. The Italian commentators actually giggled at that moment, it was so blindlngly hot.
  17. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

OK, if you have the link, post it. That's one I haven't really watched all that carefully because of the situation....(and laziness on my part :)).
  18. pani

pani Well-Known Member

19. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

Thanks Pani...got it. I still love, love love that "temptation lift" too. I wouln't mind if they recycled it in its entirety in a competitive program.
  20. IoanaC

IoanaC Active Member

They did repeat it, in the first showing of the Latin SD, at Finlandia. They had to replace it because, with the constant changing of the rules, it seems it's only worth a level 3 now. I doubt they'll ever do it in competition again, unfortunately...
  21. sequins

sequins New Member

Bastards! It's worth a level 50 in my books for pure hotness. I repeat 'greatest lift EVER':D
  22. Sonata

Sonata New Member

I'd forgotten how much I loved their Latin FD. They are so fun to watch. I can't wait to see what they have planned for this season!
  23. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

My sentiments exactly sequins. I hope they find one to top that one in hawtness this year.....and it's not only the lift but what goes before and/or after ::)
  24. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

It's a miracle Tessa and Scott have a working website! And it looks freaking great. Here's the link: http://virtuemoir.com/
  25. Macassar88

26. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Haha I didn't even notice!! Lol but no that is really funny! Maybe they left it off as a mistake though. I can't stop laughing about it.
  27. Macassar88

Also, anyone else find the pic of Scott pushing that iron thing around kinda hot?
  28. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Lol it is. They both look great in the new pics actually, but I hope Scott never wears an outfit like the one he wore in the pic with Tessa in the red dress. That I do not like, but they were obviously still portraying characters from FF.
  29. Macassar88

The sweater shirt combo is fine, but those pants are :yikes:
  30. maggylyn

maggylyn Well-Known Member

Finally an updated website. :cheer:

It does look like the pictures are all from last season, when they were still portraying Audrey and Fred. Even by SOI, Scott's hair was already longer (thank goodness).

Not to complain or anything, since it's great V/M have a website again, and I love the site and the pictures. But why wait so long to put out these pictures that were obviously taken almost a year ago? They would have been perfect to share during the Funny Face season.

I hope the pictures keep changing to show the current team of V/M, whatever that happens to look like this coming season.
  31. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Mmmm maybe it is just the pants, but the whole look is just...no. It looks like an outfit someone in their seventies would wear or somebody from the 1950s.
    I didn't even think that the pics were from awhile ago, but you're right I can tell from the part in Scott's hair. Maybe these are pics they did for the TSN photoshoot. I'm not sure why they didn't release them then.
  32. Daniskates93

Daniskates93 Active Member

The last picture :swoon:
  33. lavenderblue

lavenderblue Active Member

Like Fred Astaire circa Funny Face? ;)

All the photos are from Myra Klarman and the Funny Face-themed ones don't appear to correspond with the costuming/look from the TSN shoot, so I think they're unrelated.
  34. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Was Astaire in his seventies in FF? Still lol Scott doesn't have to copy the styling to a t and I definitely hope it's not a style he decides to start wearing in real life.
  35. lavenderblue

lavenderblue Active Member

I was responding to the "or somebody from the 1950s" part of your remark.
  36. pani

pani Well-Known Member

What a news :D I love most of Myra Klarman photos. Why they deleted all previouse? I really LOVE "water photoshoot" :D and Mahler in traning outfit :swoon:
    This new photos look so colorfull. And i am so happy to see Tessa in gym again :)
    But i dont like bio page (before they gave more information about Scott and Tessa)? i miss page with funny questions and no full results page. Maybe this work is in progress? And "photo of the mounth" from last simmer i think - werid. But i love this photo. Tessa look so happy.
    From this site look like Tessa and Scott will not take part in competitions before SC.
    And look like they worl with IMG now. Why they wait so long to do this? :D
    P.S. Look like they LOVE FF....
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  37. sap5

sap5 Well-Known Member

For whatever reason, they really struggle with PR, so I'm willing to cut them a break on using photos from last season. I'm more interested in seeing what happens with this website, and more importantly, how (if) anything changes under IMG representation.
  38. Macassar88

I think it's just that they spend most of the time in their bubble and aren't really open people.
  39. sap5

sap5 Well-Known Member

You can be a closed person and still have great PR. Reese Witherspoon comes to mind. You just need the right management.

V/M's PR hasn't really been bad, but I think it can be handled much better than it has been. Let's see if this new manager does the trick.
  40. Rafter

Rafter Well-Known Member

It's interesting under "Schedule", only SC is listed. No CoR or any other competition.