Virtue - Moir #19 New Beginnings

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by pani, Jul 3, 2012.

1. pani

pani Well-Known Member

2. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

I'm confused

3. iggie

iggie Well-Known Member

4. Macassar88

Out of curiosity when did Tessa and Scott announce their dances from last season? Maybe they'll do it at the same time?

5. pani

pani Well-Known Member

I remember announcment was made in icenetwork article last season. And i remember it was made announcment D-W "La Strada". So maybe this was befor Team USA tests in August. But you could check icenetworks articles from last season.
    I alwayse thought SC have HPC too late. Skaters will not have time for made a major changes in there programs, if they need.
    T-S will have show since middle of August. So i think programs will be ready in this time.
    Like D-W programs maybe are ready now, becasue they will have 1 week in Japan from the end of the next week.

6. lavenderblue

lavenderblue Active Member

The picture is of Scott's brother, Charlie, not Scott.

7. pani

pani Well-Known Member

8. Sahararainfall

Sahararainfall Active Member

http://www.youtube.com/user/forvmpd?feature=watch

YT channel above uploaded pattern dance videos of VM and Torvill & Dean (Blues) and VM and Dubreuil & Lauzon (Yankee Polka) complete with steps guide. I need to DL these vids and watch in super slow motion if I have any hopes of understanding all this RBOs, RFI, etc,etc. :lol: No key points indicated though for the polka. (hate it when i have to search it myself, so lazy)

9. Macassar88

Oh I thought you meant Charlie White lol

10. Macassar88

11. pani

pani Well-Known Member

:D

Thanks! I love T-S blues. So young, but so hot :rollin:

12. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Dude lol they look exactly the same! Crazy.

Anyways let me know if this is presumptive thinking on my part, but I think Tessa and Scott are doing that long carnival thing to show off some of their new programs there and see how people (audiences) react to them. Yea that's what I think, lol maybe it's just me hoping we'll know something about their programs by then.

Skate Canada posted something about Worlds and a pic of T/S: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...set=a.476247807038.268203.129815677038&type=1

ETA: I think Tessa looks good with the tan in the above photo.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  13. iggie

iggie Well-Known Member

14. Macassar88

Really off topic, but I came across this picture of Scott along with Tessa and Meryl+Charlie, and I can't stop seeing vampire. I know we discussed them doing a vampire program (Vampire Polka? :D) and I can't help but think he would make a great vampire. Especially with all the vampire poses (neck bites mainly) they've done in the past.

15. Macassar88

Woah there pedo-cougar...

16. DaiKozOda

DaiKozOda Active Member

17. Daniskates93

Daniskates93 Active Member

Thank you kindly! :)

18. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

Pani, The ending pose is hot indeed! Also there bodies are glued to each other throughout the dance so not a smidgeon of air can pass between them!

19. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

I sure am thankful for talented photographers like Dani, 'cause I am hopeless in that catagory......but then again, Tessa and Scott are great subjects aren't they.

20. aka_gerbil

aka_gerbil Rooting for the Underdogs

What young (practically still children!) V/M could do with the blues is what really, really, really makes me want to see adult V/M doing a blues FD.

21. maggylyn

maggylyn Well-Known Member

I'd also love to see adult V/M bring back the exhibition "Black Magic Woman." This time it would really sizzle!

:swoon:

22. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Maybe, when they were younger, they were better in all this "hot blueses"?
    And yes, i alwayse thought T-S need to skate vampier FD :) But i am sure they will not - Marina never did such kind of program.

23. Macassar88

vampire Blues? marina wouldn't dare. I wanna see them do an OTT vampire program as either a program or an exhibition.

24. aka_gerbil

aka_gerbil Rooting for the Underdogs

No vampire blues (no to both Zoueva choreographing such a program and me wanting to see it), but I don't think a sexy/sultry blues program is out of the realm of the possible here.

25. Subway

Subway New Member

I believe it's more what Scott and Tessa want or don't want, and not Marina.

26. iggie

iggie Well-Known Member

27. Pratfall

Pratfall Active Member

I , too , have wanted to see a blues from T&S for some time. But just to throw a monkey wrench in the works..did someone mention Bachata a while back ? ..Stick with me now..

It's funny how on YouTube , one thing can lead to another , and another ,and pretty soon you're nowhere you ever expected to be. Well that happened to me while looking at the pattern dances the other night. I somehow went here...

This girl is blessed in the body dept.,so it's easy to just watch her .. but the guy makes me think of Scott in his intense focus on his partner and his unerring rhythm ( and it looks like he's leading to me..:lol: )

You couldn't do much with the more stationary parts on ice ( and I'm not sure if it would be allowed )..but besides the pure sex appeal, I'm fascinated by all the tricky holds ( um..I mean the hand holds ). What do you think , for an exhibition ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UruIUT1KxgQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHKi3E8dxss&feature=related

Too hard to work with ?

ETA;..:eek:..I must try to keep my foot out of my mouth.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  28. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

THIS!

29. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

Pratfall the sex appeal is too obvious. V&M is always just under the surface except in Farrucas which sizzled!

30. Pratfall

Pratfall Active Member

:lol: That's what I was afraid of .. OTOH, I wasn't thinking of a very literal translation.. not so much on the spot ( or on the spot hip movement )..but making a thing of the idea of changing holds, and the mirroring / following footwork...and of course, in ice dance there are lifts... and because it's more latin-as-a-modern-social-dance , the costumes could be quite street clothes oriented.

Of the dance couples I found myself looking at , these two were the most ... subtle ? ... refined ?..yet intense. If it ever was tackled by ice dancers , I'd want it to be someone capable of understatement.

Ah, well...maybe not.

next ?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012