Virtue and Moir out of Finlandia Trophy

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Finnice, Oct 4, 2012.

1. aka_gerbil

aka_gerbil Rooting for the Underdogs

Yes, P/B did have to withdraw from SC last year due to Fabian having bronchitis.

There is a HUGE difference between an early season Senior B and a world championship in your home country. Heck, there's a difference between a Senior B and the GP. I'd imagine that if it had been right before a Senior B instead of worlds when Nathalie broke her nose, P/B would have withdrawn.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  2. jl22aries

jl22aries Active Member

I ignored a muscle strain and ended up unable to walk for one month. Like, I was on the ground laid down in singlehandedly the worst physical pain of my life. I'd advise anyone who is cavalier about minor injuries to rethink their attitude for their own sake: the body communicates with you and anyone who actually listens to their body is commendable. Health is the most important thing. Our body is our instrument. And if you're an athlete....just, I can't believe those couple of flung out comments, they're just...so moot. What the hell man. Is there an icon for headshake/laughcry?

alilou and (deleted member) like this.
  3. nuge

nuge Well-Known Member

Remember when she kept Denkova/Staviski away from Euros 2006 ?.They were training alongside FP/M for their comeback at the time .
    If they were ever down for Euros in the first place I don't remember I don't think there was any injury involved it was maybe she didn't want their programmes shown .Anyone remember her reasons ?
    Sorry to go off topic .

4. Really

Really No longer just a "well-known member" Yay!

:wall: Will that do?