1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virtue and Moir #38: Simply Timeless

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Golightly, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Bue

Bue Active Member

So did I. Really interesting watching the two couples side by side.

(Wouldn't we all love to see V/M and another couple perform side by side for comparison's sake :slinkaway )

2. tourtiere

tourtiere Member

We would probably still be called out for pulling stuff out of asses :lol: even if other people make strange arguments about how doing the same two sets of twizzles is harder (apparently, this argument is not pulling stuff out of asses :lol:)

3. ceg15

ceg15 Member

I believe so!

4. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Want to see videos. Want to see Shawn, TS and group numbers.

5. Golden1

Golden1 New Member

Cherub721 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

7. lauravvv

lauravvv Well-Known Member

Welcome, and thank you so much for the link! I think that's more than just "someone" who will be interested in this :). We have been waiting for full videos of their performances for some time already. Looks like a really nice and beautiful number, although for me the viewing was a bit bumpy due to sucky internet connection and an old computer.

8. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Thank you a lot!
    Look like they did double twist :D
    I wish to see more ice coverage from them. Like there musicality, Like Scott in black.

9. Sylvia

Sylvia Club comp. season is here!

Re-posting from GSD.... There's some footage of Scott having fun backstage in the Shibutanis' 2nd SOI vlog :D:

Stars on Ice Japan Vlog 2 - Free Hugs, Heads Up, Fortune Cookie AKB48 (5 mins.): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4gRuNLiEY

ETA that rosewood posted the video earlier that showed the off-ice dancing during Virtue/Moir's encore (included in the ShibSibs' vlog above):

10. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Thanks! Shibs must be oficcial ISU video makers :D

11. kirbs

kirbs New Member

I like what they did with the choreography! Although as pani pointed out, it would've been nice to see a little more ice coverage, seemed like they spent significantly more time on one side of the rink than the other. But still really great and definitely in the running for my favourite of their exhibition pieces.

Another bit from tumblr, apparently it was on a brochure of some sort that they are confirmed for the 2015 SOI tour. I'm not going to make any extrapolations from that but it is nice to know, if it's true, that they'll definitely still be skating!

Also- new thread time?

12. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Done!

13. TSFRENCHFAN

TSFRENCHFAN Active Member

Hello, I'm new here. I've been reading for a while but didn't want to register at first by fear of spending too much time on here lol I gave in! You guys are great thank you for the photos , vids etc...

14. TSFRENCHFAN

15. forthewin

forthewin Active Member

Welcome TSFRENCHFAN! Let's catch the next ride and move to the new thread, shall we? Post often and post more.

16. TSFRENCHFAN

Thank you! Yes ok , is the new thread up yet?

17. TSFRENCHFAN

18. pani

pani Well-Known Member

19. lauravvv

lauravvv Well-Known Member

20. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

Perhaps the mods would lock this one, please? or do we need to send a PM cause I'd hate to bother them unnecessarily.

21. TSFRENCHFAN

22. TSFRENCHFAN

Great thank you!