Virtue and Moir #38: Simply Timeless

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Golightly, Mar 3, 2014.

1. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

Girls, I just want to say something to everyone of you :)

As a possible, try to enjoy what Virtue and Moir are going to do NOW, in THIS moment.
    Enjoy the fact that they want to challenge themselves, AGAIN, working on two new exhibition programs with TWO NEW choreographers, experimenting new things, new ideas.
    Enjoy the fact that they are happy with themselves for their Olympic performances, that they know that have done the BEST they could do.
    Enjoy the fact that they are going to do a show for two months, first in Japan where the audience LOVE them and then in Canada!
    Enjoy them, their skating, their art... just ENJOY! :)

2. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

Thanks ...you are correct. We should just enjoy.

3. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

Well said, Ice Princess.

4. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Cant wait to see there new ex!

5. tourtiere

tourtiere Member

Canada should do a skit like the Korean SNL one of Sotnikova's win. It should be D&W and Zoueva, and the American judge :rofl:

6. HSGP21

HSGP21 New Member

What would be gained by that?? I'm sick of making people the enemy... I loved iceprincess' post... time to be positive and enjoy!

7. elle123

elle123 New Member

Cheers to that!!!

8. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

9. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

But that's not going to prevent you from spreading it, is it?

10. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Why i could not read DW thread, but you count not read VM thread? :)
    DW ubers check every thread on FSU and GS?
    What about free speach?
    Honestly, ice dance are free from DW now (i hope from USA money too) so could i not see DW names in this thread anymore?
    Like Tessa said- this was good end of chapter with american ice dancers, let enjoy free VM!

11. Wyliefan

Pani, you may read any thread you like. :)

12. pani

pani Well-Known Member

O, you even controll this thread all the time :)+
    OK, the worst ice dance champions are done, so ice dance will have bright future. Nobody even will remember, who won OG in ice dance in Sochi and what did they skate (aka Averbuch).
    And its time to celebrate VM freedom from Canton with Zoueva ahaed of them and all her relatives and will see - how TS will look without coaching by Fedor Andreev

13. parapluies

parapluies Well-Known Member

Why does it matter to you?

14. Wyliefan

It doesn't, particularly. Except that I have a deep dislike for gossip and slander. Weird little quirk of mine.

15. pani

pani Well-Known Member

And it will be funny to found out how bad american skaters will dance on floor. Will see, who will get out first. Even if this crazy DW ubers will vote all days and nights and one of there biggest ubers will wright book about them :lol:
    Every time you will come to this thread you will read something good about your idols

16. Bue

Bue New Member

I have so many dream careers for Scott. I want him to be a coach, a commentator (his voice is a little high for TV work, deeper voices usually work better IMO, but I totally forgive him that for the personality he would be bring to the role) AND I think he would be great in a leadership capacity within the skating world. The next Mike Slipchuk?

17. parapluies

parapluies Well-Known Member

And I have a deep dislike for being scolded by those who act like they are superior :D And explain please how it is slander? For it to be slander I would have to say it was true but I never said it was true;

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  18. iNap

iNap Active Member

you don't even like to watch american skaters on ice then why watch on floors :rofl: every time in this thread you will read about american skaters and how much you hate them. you don't hate them for their skating you hate them because you hate them :D
    there must be somethings that attracts you in strange ways beccause you can't stop talk about them even after they retire and will now even watch dance show that is american
    they moved on, you did not ;)

19. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Yes!!! I miss you SO MUCH!
    Is it something in me, because you all the time post in this thread? I'm flattered

20. marbri

marbri Hey, Kool-Aid!

Just felt like it was a good time to quote this post.

21. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member

No, you said it was a rumor you heard but you don't remember where or from whom. However, isn't that spreading an unconfirmed rumor anyway?

Whatever. I don't care anymore. I'm with Ice Princess!

22. iNap

iNap Active Member

very good thank you :)

23. DFJ

DFJ Well-Known Member

24. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

Did V&M host that morning show again today?

25. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

Oh no, it was a one-time thing. Today was back to normal. Last week, they had Kaillie Humphries (gold in women's bobsled) do co-hosting duties. I doubt any more Olympians will be co-hosting.

26. tourtiere

tourtiere Member

Why does this skatemomaz person keep giving me negative rep, three times now, for my opinion about D/W? :rofl: My last comment being how it would be cool to see a parody skit of D/W, Zoueva, and an American judge. :rofl:

D/W ubers got their wish, they won, good for you. Why do they keep reading this thread, especially the neurotic ones?

27. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

Strangely enough this was precisely what my DD and myself were discussing.... Somehow cannot see Meryl skating elegantly. Now Tessa that would be a different question!

28. iNap

iNap Active Member

Skating on the floor is very hard. It also ruin the floor.

29. MissJD

MissJD Active Member

I am so sick of people talking about libel and slander in this thread. :rolleyes: I'm going to do a quick public service announcement and then go back to catching up on Ice Princess's Youtube channel (THANK YOU IP, you are so wonderful for posting all of those!!!) As far as American laws are concerned, an "opinion" (something that cannot be confirmed as true or false, such as "X is a jerk" "X is a snob") is not libel or slander. You can call someone ugly, mean, rude, snobby, etc. all you want to. (Not that this is something you should do... but I'm tired of people acting like there are laws against expressing your opinion!)

Also, what is up with regular thread posters being mean and rude to one another?! :confused: :scream: :slinkaway

30. Wyliefan