Virtue and Moir 29 - Classical and elegant

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by pani, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member

Did we agree on a title for the new thread and who's starting it? Wasn't it Seasons or something like that? :)

2. bmcg

bmcg Well-Known Member

Someone also mentioned labour of love and that Seasons was being saved for later? Labour of love might be fitting for the debut of their FD?

3. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, "Labour of love", I remember now. It is a beautiful title. I think the person who came up with it should start the new one :)

4. Manaud

Manaud New Member

Meryl is locked into Charlie. He is going most of the work and this is highlighted by the fact that he is in an offset wobbly position while carrying her. All she has to do is keep her body straight and make sure she holds on tight. She does not set herself into the lift so that her partner can concentrate on hitting his position.

5. parapluies

parapluies Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call it a blantant copy. But it is very similar.

:respec:

6. MissJD

MissJD Active Member

It was my idea, but I don't know how to start a new thread so I guess someone else should start it!

7. iNap

iNap Active Member

uber confusions V-M do dificcult lift D-W does easy lift but D-W copy V-M dificult liftes and make it look easy? :rofl:

8. bmcg

bmcg Well-Known Member

I think your inability to comprehend what you read is causing you confusion :p

9. iNap

iNap Active Member

but I am not confuse about this at all :D

10. MissJD

MissJD Active Member

New thread is up! (I did some minimal research and figured it out, haha.)

11. blueglass

blueglass New Member

I actually thought that there was some serious copying of V/M lifts last year in D/W programs but I didn't want to draw attention to it because of the negative feedback one gets for such remarks. I realize no one owns any moves but it doesn't look right given the training and competitive situation. I only saw their programs once during the early part of the season so I can't recall which lift or lifts it was.