Virtue and Moir 29 - Classical and elegant

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by pani, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

How do you know it's gonna be without media? Maybe we'll get pics like we did last year for Carmen.

2. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Just remember that PJ didnt saw Carmen last season at HPCamp. And they will made all media stuff today (like photos and interview), because it was posted today is media day.
    Yes, maybe i am wrong and journalists will be at HPCamp tomorrow :)

3. icefan1005

icefan1005 New Member

4. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Thanks!

5. pani

pani Well-Known Member

6. pani

pani Well-Known Member

7. parapluies

parapluies Well-Known Member

8. Lety

Lety Member

I'm really glad that you like our work, Bournekraatzfan. It's very important to me :)

I also want thank for those who provide links and news. This has helped me a lot to keep me informed during my busiest days.

I wish you guys to know that I don't write much here, but I enjoy a lot all conversations ;)

9. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

I really liked it too, Lety. I've always wished I'd taken some music courses, so I love reading your and Catherine C's work, and I'm amazed you all write so well in English (seriously, you guys have better written English skills than many American adult native speakers I know).

10. The Accordion

The Accordion Well-Known Member

Add me to the fan club - what an incredibly interesting read! Thanks for all your work - snd iggie too!

11. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

12. pani

pani Well-Known Member

13. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

Hi to everyone!! I'm a "new" fan of Tessa and Scott! I write from Italy, so excuse me for my bad english :confused: :D
    I discovered this wonderful couple just this year! sigh! :(
    But I recovered every video, every photo, and now I am a super fan of them! :cheer:

I always read your posts and thanks to everybody for all the news and goodies!! ;)
    I love so much T/S!! Their chemistry, their love on the ice (real or not ) the way they look each other (ever!) and the way they skating together is so "close" and intimate! I'd never seen a couple like them! The best Ice Dance couple ever!! ;) :cool:

Can't wait to see theirs new programs!! Their "Carmen" is the most beautiful and strong program never seen on the ice! Also "And the waltz goes on" is just a poetry, full of love by each other :rolleyes:

Well, what about "Stay"? Is just AMAZING!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

I love this EX a lot! Can't stop watching!!!! They are so expressive, so gorgeus, so wonderful, so PERFECT!!
    Their movement are so modern and fluid!! The storyline is so clear!! Another masterpiece! Thanks guys! :cool:
    Can't wait to see a TV version! I wonder if they will skate "Stay" as EX of this coming season..

Well.. I have made a fanart of their 2012/2013 season's programs and other of Stay, I hope you like them!

http://i.imgur.com/HgrDcqL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wXbUd0K.jpg

I saw their new SD "Cheek to Cheek" (I like to call "her" in this way :D ) and I think that is very nice and wondeful! With a lot of training will be a very great program ;) Can't wait to see the FD... I like the music selections and the story they want to tell is interesting!! I think I'll cry :rolleyes:

Thinking to those programs as their "last" program, makes me sad.. sigh... :( I hope that we can continue to see TS in show after their retreat, like Lambiel... I hope it a lot!!

About TS'reality on W network, I think that will be interesting!!! But like you I just hope that will be focus much on their skating ... They have so much to talk about it... Relationship's part make me a "little" worried :shuffle: I'm in Italy, so I think I can't watch it... I hope that someone recode it and share with us in some way...

About HPC: Thank you girls for all the news!!! I hope we can see some video!

:cheer:

Ok, I spoke too... stop bored you.. ahahah :lol:
    See you next time!! :cool: :D

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    alilou and (deleted member) like this.
  14. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Warm Welicom, *Ice Princess* !
    Happy to see you in this thread! Thanks for your fanart, just beautifull :)
    I hope we will have some news today!

15. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

Thank you pani! I hope too!!!

PS: you can call me Ice or Princess.. the entire nickname is too long :D

16. pani

pani Well-Known Member

OK, Princess :)
    One more article
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.c....lfpress.com/2013/09/05/embracing-the-coaster

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  17. parapluies

parapluies Well-Known Member

That article is from ROsie Dimanno sometimes her articles are misinformed I don't trust her that much. I wouldn't worry either I'm sure they are still skating to Scriabin.

18. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

Here's a very warm welcome to Ice Princess. I loved your enthusiasm for our team. I don't post long or often but I do enjoy reading what others who know so much more than I do will come up with, and I do appreciate the postings for certain.

I can hardly wait to see a clip of their FD and listen to the music. BKfan, I'll post my thoughts when I have some :lol:

19. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

Welcome, Princess! Love those fan arts. :)

I wouldn't read into it too much. I think they'll get tired of telling everyone all the composers in their FD, so they'll just be saying "Seasons by Glazunov" kind of like how G&G's 1994 LP is always called "Moonlight Sonata" even though it also includes "Pathetique."

Am I reading too much into these articles that simply say it's "likely" their last Olympics? :lol: Cause I am totally like "they will be around the age P&B are now in 2018, so why not..." ;)

20. pani

pani Well-Known Member

21. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

22. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

Scot Muir? :lol:

23. pani

pani Well-Known Member

24. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Welcome princess! I wish Pyette had used a different photo for that lfp article. I hope we get a little info today about the FD.

25. pani

pani Well-Known Member

26. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

I want to see!! Finlandia is too far. Tweet PJ and ask her what she thought of it.

27. bmcg

bmcg Well-Known Member

PJ hasn't been tweeting today, I think yesterday was press day so she may not have seen any of the FDs.

But :cheer: to Eric for throwing us that bone!

28. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

Thank you clarie, cherub and shayii!! :) :) :)

I wanna see the FD!! I'm too curious!!!!

29. MissJD

MissJD Active Member

geoskate and (deleted member) like this.
  30. CatherineC

CatherineC Member