Virtue and Moir # 27 - ROAAAAAAAAAAR

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by rainbowkisses, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m_chenning

m_chenning New Member

2. PEZazzz

PEZazzz New Member

haha i should learn how to do that lol, that's the one

3. icefan1005

icefan1005 New Member

4. parapluies

parapluies Well-Known Member

I am said that people are already making drama by making fun of Tessa's injury :(

5. Bournekraatzfan

Bournekraatzfan New Member

Thank you, m_chenning:)

parapluies, those comments really bother me as well. Unfortunately, some people feel the need to be incredibly nasty when engaging in these discussions. Interestingly enough, they are some of the same people who constantly post about how mean and disrespectful V&M fans are. :rolleyes:

I want to say that I love the thread title that Jess suggested, as well as the variation on it that clarie put forward. Proustable, I also love the title you came up with, and I hope we can use it at the beginning of next season. I also really like one m_chenning had suggested a while back, "The best is yet to come" and was hoping we could use that after our next thread.

6. Carmen Ovsiannikov

Carmen Ovsiannikov Well-Known Member

Yes, I am slow sometimes.

I'd seen which programs Tessa and Scott are planning on using for CSOI but for some strange reason I didn't really think about Stay. Today I realized which song that is as I listened to the entire thing all the way through. :swoon: V&M are going to be amazing in that number. And congratulations to all those who are going to get to see that with the show version of Carmen when you attend CSOI.

I'd also like to say thank you to DaiKozOda for all the links and everyone else who has posted links to articles and pictures in the past.

A huge hello to all the new members of this thread. It's always nice to see more people who love and appreciate V&M.

iggie congratulations to you for PJ retweeting your first blog entry. Just think of how many people will see it now. I'd love for her and V&M to be able to read the entire series.

7. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

A big warm hug and welcome to the newbie V/M fans. Glad you decided to venture in.

parapluies -- yeah, there does seem to be a double standard around here when it comes to talking about certain dance teams here. I'm pleased that we can have discussions about the technical aspects of dance with regard to Tessa & Scott.

As for the new title ... I'm still on board with "Something in the Way They Move"

8. pani

pani Well-Known Member

9. CatherineC

CatherineC Member

Hello everyone! SOI starts this Friday, right?
    And I have one question. I'm V/M fan only for the first year, so - when did you usually get first pics or videos from SOI? Are they up in the internet already in first day or we have to wait for them for some days?

Also, have fun everybody, who are going. :)

Cheers from sunny Latvia!

10. pani

pani Well-Known Member

11. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Yay I'm so happy to see them again! And that SOI is here because that means interviews and pictures and vids of the SOI performancesÂ…can't wait!

Oh and also fan reports from those that get to see it live.

12. CatherineC

CatherineC Member

13. girlscouse62

girlscouse62 Active Member

Only 23 more days and I get to see them!!!!! :) :) :)

14. girlscouse62

And Pchiddy and Kurt and Joannie ...... yay

15. parapluies

parapluies Well-Known Member

When is the first show?

16. IoanaC

IoanaC Active Member

Friday, in Halifax.

17. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

CTV clip of Kurt, Scott, and reporter guy "playing" football. I know they're on skates, but that was pretty bad lol.

18. Bournekraatzfan

Thank you CatherineC, pani, and Shayii for those pics and the clip.

For some reason, I feel like we got them that night or the next day, but I am not sure. I know it was very shortly after the show and there were several videos. We were spoiled!

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine:)

And girlscouse62, how exciting! Are you going to the Victoria show?

19. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Thanks! Yes, they are not in best shape. But its amazing how Kurt is.fast. Who is Cyril?

20. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

I don't know Pani. I think it might be the guy playing football with Scott and Kurt.

21. pani

pani Well-Known Member

22. bmcg

bmcg Well-Known Member

I think it's a great cast for them to spend the next month around. I think it's going to be a great mental boost for them, lots of positive people with so many experiences, highs and lows to share with them.

23. pani

pani Well-Known Member

24. Bournekraatzfan

Thanks for the links, pani. Omg, that is too cute! Bears with T&S's FF costumes!!! What a lovely group of fans to do something like that. That just made my day:)

25. girlscouse62

It is truly exciting. It will be the first time I have seen them live. I will be seeing them in Vancouver. Can't wait....

26. pani

pani Well-Known Member

I want to add some explanation. This is not group of the fans, this is prises for skaters from russian-speaking figure skating fans comminity.
    And Scott adore his bear so much. He even didnt let Tessa to look on her teddy bear :D
    And he said he want to get prise next season for "Carmen". :)
    Bournekraatzfan, D-W get bears too - for best FD last season. And i saw photos on Goldenskate forum.

27. CatherineC

CatherineC Member

Thanks for the information, I appreciate that.

And yeah, I enjoy the sunshine very, very much, I'm jogging and playing football with classmates in almost every break in our school :D It sucks, when we have to study, when it's such a warm time out there!

28. Bournekraatzfan

Ah, i understand now. Thanks. That is so cool, and lol at Scott. You can see in the photos that he is enamoured with his bear. I think it is really cute:)

I just checked and yes, it was the day after the halifax show that the videos were posted. I hope we are as fortunate this year. People here are really great about posting info, pics, and vids as soon as they come out.

Glad you are enjoying the sunshine. Yes, it does make it more difficult to work:)

29. CatherineC

CatherineC Member

We don't have many themes to talk about, since it's the off-season, so...
    How do you think, Tessa will have new dress for "Stay"? I hope for that. I would like to see some light colours in her dresses, maybe some light greyish, blue or pink. If not, I would love to see her skating "Stay" with the Worlds Short Dance dress, actually.

30. Bournekraatzfan

Tessa loves new dresses:) i love the idea of grey or smoky-blue.
    I can't wait to see this program along with the show version of their brilliant Carmen. I wish they didn't have to shorten it--each movement has such meaning that I can't imagine them cutting anything out.

Is anyone here going to the Halifax show?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.