Virtue and Moir # 26- There's no place like home

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by martyross, Mar 11, 2013.

1. pani

pani Well-Known Member

If they feel healthy and strong - of couse. But its will not be problem if they will need a little more time.

2. rainbowkisses

rainbowkisses Banned Member

as much as i love hallelujah, im happy to see it go. they need to do something fresh and upbeat. i kinda wish they can dance to queen or billy joel for an ex

3. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

PJ also said they're under appreciated by the judges but not by her. Thought that was nice.

I could have sworn I read somewhere they're not doing WTT I'm going to try to look for it. I hope they do something upbeat too (in my head I want them to do ET by Katy Perry).

4. pani

pani Well-Known Member

They need tow numbers fro CSOI. I hope they will made ex Carmen version. Without spin, SS, but with transitions from the original version. Canada deserve to see Carmen "live". And they still need second number. Hope something light and funny and very dancing.
    I think if Tracy and others disagree with judges, they need to talk about this durin arround table after ice dance competitions.
    And i think will be good if PJ will made vote for - what choreo did you like more - NDP or Carmen. I am not sure about results, but will be interesting.

5. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Here it is. It's a French interview so used google translator, but Scott just said they were gonna take a break then start preparing for next year.

source

6. PEZazzz

PEZazzz New Member

7. sequins

sequins Active Member

Oh Shayii I love ET that would be hot!

8. PEZazzz

PEZazzz New Member

i doubt they're going to the world team trophy. the rules state that for pairs and dance, one team of the two highest ranked at worlds will compete at WTT. So if V/M don't go, W/P will. But chan and reynolds will be forced to go no? this competition is bad timing for all.

9. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Unveil it where? She's annoying me so much right now. Maybe I just feel like taking my anger out on her.
    I know right? It's time like these I wish they had twitter so I can just tell them myself.
    Oh I didn't know that. I thought the highest ranked had to go no matter what. I'm glad they're not going.

10. volunteer

volunteer Member

11. HSGP21

HSGP21 New Member

I have to imagine she is unveiling it to them, not the public...I doubt that will happen until september!

12. rainbowkisses

shit i think we need a new thread

13. aka_gerbil

aka_gerbil Rooting for the Underdogs

We do. ROAR!

14. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

15. rainbowkisses

aw YEAAAAAH i would love to see them dance to that :lol:
    someone should really make a new thread before this thread gets closed lol. i would but idk how to

16. Sonata

Sonata Active Member

Is "Hear them roar" the new thread title? ;)

17. rainbowkisses

i think we're just gonna go with "ROAAAAAAAAAAR"
    aw **** it ill make the new thread
    if thats okay with everyone

18. Bournekraatzfan

Bournekraatzfan Well-Known Member