Virtue and Moir #22 - To Russia with love

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by martyross, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who loves you? I do. Had a terrible day at work and this made me laugh so hard. Thank you :)

2. Judy

Judy New Member

V&M fans are beginning to sound whiny. It's the Grand Prix .. 3 months until worlds. Do you think they're throwing in the towel? All the same paranoid thoughts were happening last year too. I'm waiting for the "leave the coach" comment next.

This is a beautiful dance and I'm sure it'll be amazing by worlds. I thought personally they weren't 100% especially with confirmation that they came close to the boards. I'm excited to see a cleaner Carmen too so I'm crossing my fingers but I think what happens now and what happens in March could be two different things.

Golightly - I had a yucky day at work today too .. I can hardly wait until my Christmas break in two weeks.

3. ddtpdx

ddtpdx New Member

sounds like us V/M fans need a big group hug!!
    so here goes... ((( ............................................................................................................................................................................................ )))
    note the large space for the many fans :)

4. Golightly

I still maintain they can win this thing. Am I happy with the scores? No. That deserved better, but I'm not giving up hope of them winning here. And if it doesn't happen, that'll fire them up even more. I'm sure the best is yet to come. Just be patient.

5. ddtpdx

ddtpdx New Member

6. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

Cheer up. It's only the SP and the marks are close. There is a fight here. The big goals are more important, IMO.

7. martyross

martyross Active Member

this should be kept and posted every time we feel down for competition results. :lol:

8. Lissa

Lissa New Member

Thanks good post!

I agree as Scott said Worlds is what they wait for, this is nice but nearly as important.

Also Worlds is in London baby, their pretty much at home in their backyards & in their own country....NO way if they skate Carmen too perfection can the judges deny them another World title, if so then the fans will bring the house down.

9. sap5

sap5 Well-Known Member

LOL. What do you think the fans will do exactly? Rip out the seats and use them to beat down the judges?

10. zilam98

zilam98 Well-Known Member

new thread please!

11. liv

liv Well-Known Member

I thought they skated it really well and I didn't mind the changes, although the ending wasn't my favourite. I thought Scott messed up his twizzle and replay showed he had a bit of a problem, and when two teams are as good as these two, I guess that makes a difference. 2points different? Hmmm, I don't think so, that was a big shocker for me, but still a season's best for them.

12. Golightly

Who's starting the new thread?

13. zilam98

zilam98 Well-Known Member

new thread please! i guess i could start a new one, but i'd rather have the fans with more seniority and authority have that honor ;)

14. martyross

martyross Active Member

if you agree, i would like to be the Thread-starter Walrus