Virtue and Moir #22 - To Russia with love

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by martyross, Nov 9, 2012.

1. sap5

sap5 Well-Known Member

2. sykr

sykr Guest

3. sap5

sap5 Well-Known Member

Wow, thanks for sharing that link. It's really amazing.

4. elle123

elle123 Member

Ditto!

5. lulu

lulu New Member

OMG, thank you so much for the link. :swoon: this is just gorgeous.

6. marikat

marikat Active Member

7. pani

pani Well-Known Member

8. marikat

marikat Active Member

yeah and i also love the circular steps. Hopefully they didn't have to change them too much.

9. IoanaC

IoanaC Active Member

I also hope they've only changed some steps, not the intricacy of the diagonal sequence. For sure, the attitude and attack must still be there, since it's all part of the development of the story. They've probably received feed-back as to why exactly they had level 2 and modified those bits.
    What I don't get is why they changed the circular SS too. Everything worked so well with the music...

10. pani

pani Well-Known Member

I am not a judge, but i thought the diagonal SS get level 2 because of they were a little tired and not show all edges and turns clean...
    You know, i only hope they will not made SS generic to get there levels, because in this case they will have programs, like all others have - nothing special. Feedback is good, but not in case if they ask V-M to made programs without sex and more gereric :D
    And i have question - who worked with them on new SS?

As for GPF. Hope they will have save trip. There are not good weather now in Moscow.

11. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member

I was dreading this, but I completely understand them. God, I hate levels so much. Hopefully they didn't compromise the artistry in those step sequences. They were beautiful.

12. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

Well, I'm certain they reworked keeping in mind the artistry. I'm so looking forward to seeing both these programs in their new tweaked form.

13. pani

pani Well-Known Member

But who re-worked programs with them?
    Will CBC today show 2 hours program about GPF with V-M and M-T-M interviews?

14. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

15. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

I'm not so worried about the changes because Tessa specifically said that their goal is not to lose any of the creative elements of the steps. I mean this whole dance wasn't choreographed by accident. Every move has a basis in dance and the story. I see no reason for that to change now.

With that said, if they lose GPF, then all bets are off. :lol:

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  16. pani

pani Well-Known Member

:rofl: So if the lose we will see the original "Carmen" - yess! Now i will support D-W in GPF :lol:

17. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

Hah! Well that would be interesting. :rofl: They should skate the original choreo in an exhibition or something.

18. iNap

iNap Active Member

O what is new you suppoert D-W all the time :rofl: few days before you said how greate they are :lol: So we see more of this talk :D Maybe it is time to show V-M some love no????

19. pani

pani Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: When?

20. Golightly

I sincerely hope you don't approach real life like this, Pani. I say that with kindness. And hope. Mostly hope.

I hope you're right, Cherub.

21. iNap

iNap Active Member

22. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Sorry? :eek: OK, maybe i did smething wrong so need to be away from this thread :rolleyes:

23. sap5

sap5 Well-Known Member

What? 15 min have gone by and nobody has begged pani to stay on the thread?? What is going on here?!

24. iNap

iNap Active Member

how many post you are going to delete this time before going?:rofl: bye bye until tomorrow :D

25. girlscouse62

girlscouse62 Active Member

apparently ,pani, CBC will have 2 hour preview of GPF and this will include both interviews

26. pani

pani Well-Known Member

27. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

Sap - I will ask Pani to stay and I would have asked her 5 minutes later if I wasnt out shopping!

Golightly I am rapping your knuckles - even if you sincerely hoped it was more a subject of a PM. Pani's humour is a little different and should be taken as such.

iNap get lost!

Now back to their dancing....

28. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

:lol:

29. Golightly

First, Pani is a great fan and she does contribute to the discussion a lot.

That said, there are things she says that are plain mean and rude, but she gets a pass because her humor is different? I'm sorry, but that sarcasm and snarkiness we so much criticize in other parts of this very same board IS part of Pani's different humor and I don't think I'm out of line if I call her out on it. Heck, Pani is bigger than this whole thread, a fact I'm sure she is very pleased about.

I'm all for discussing the skating, more than happy to do so, but I feel I needed to say that. Again, Pani, you are a great fan, with lots to offer to the discussion, I respect you for it. But when you get rude, it's very annoying. Oh, and no, I'm not a DW fan. At all.

30. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Sorry, i really cant get what is wrong? So if i said something wrong - excuse me.
    But in next time please, stop reading your lections to me. I dont think we are at this forum to discuss each others personality, but figure skating, no?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012