Vicci Martinez - Most Successful artist from The Voice so far?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by fenway2, Feb 10, 2013.

1. fenway2

fenway2 Well-Known Member

Can't turn on top 40 radio anymore without hearing Vicci Martinez's new single Come Along with Cee Lo Green. The Pulse on Sirius XM even aired an hour long interview with her today. Is she more successful than Javier and Jermaine? I don't remember hearing either winner on mainstream radio but I could be wrong. I wasn't a fan of Vicci's when she was on the first season of The Voice but I thought I'd start this thread because I am a fan of the show and it's cool to finally hear one of their "discoveries" on top 40 radio.

rfisher and (deleted member) like this.
  2. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

thanks for posting, i dont listen to the radio often and was not aware she had anything new out

3. fenway2

fenway2 Well-Known Member

4. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

yeah, the song has been out for a while, but I'm glad Vicci is getting airplay for it :respec: :cheer2:

Maofan7 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

The chorus is catchy, but the song as a whole is way too repetitive for me.

6. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Well the song isn't even top 50 (not even top 100 with recurrents) on any of the radio formats I would expect to see it on, Pop, HAC, or AC. It must just be your local station that is playing it so much because the rest of the country doesn't appear to be.

7. PeterG

PeterG Argle-Bargle-ist

I have high hopes for Cody Belew after seeing his cover of Purple Rain. While I love Prince, this is not one of my favourite Prince songs. But what an amazing remake! :eek: The arrangement and production are awesome and of course the vocal is wonderul too. :respec:

rfisher and (deleted member) like this.