Vanessa Crone Article

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Macassar88, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Macassar88

Macassar88 Well-Known Member

2. Jasmar

Jasmar Active Member

I don't remember whether I heard what went down, but I sure feel for her. She's apparently got a great, mature outlook.

3. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

I wish her the best for the future. She seems like a lovely young lady and she's already accomplished so much in the sport.

4. kittyjake5

kittyjake5 Well-Known Member

What a nice article. I feel for her. It is so difficult to find the right partner these days.

Thanks for sharing.

5. Skate Talker

Skate Talker Well-Known Member

Good on PJ for getting involved. Glad to see Vanessa moving forward. Best of luck to a classy lady.

6. SamuraiK

SamuraiK Well-Known Member

Not that I would like another split but what about Asher Hill??

7. DaiKozOda

DaiKozOda Active Member

I really love Vanessa and I hope she gets a great partner soon!

8. Jenifer

Jenifer Active Member

I've been wondering what Vanessa and Asher would look like together as well.

9. kwanfan1818

kwanfan1818 I

I think Crone and Hill share a modern (vs, contemporary) approach to movement, even if he projects more. I think they'd be great together, if they'd like each other and if they'd work well together. It seems like he has te kind of relationship with Ralph tat she seeks from a partner.

I like Kharis Ralph, and I know they've been together since they were embryos, but I think he's a lot better than she and that they were a placeholder last year in SC's eyes with P/I injured, O/W skating juniors, and, especially, with G/P unable to compete due to her release situation. The dance field is getting deeper and deeper in Canada, especially with Wing/Lowe producing terrific junior and lower couples who are getting international results. Even if W/P don't stay in after Sochi, I think Ralph/Hill are going to be hard-pressed to get substantial international assignments.

10. piano18

piano18 New Member

Vanessa Crone is superior in her skating skills to Piper Gilles, no doubt about it, despite her form. And I will also, add, Crone & Poirier had nice and interesting lines too, even if her form wasn't good.