Vancouver 2010 Volunteer Jacket (Men's L or XL)

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by kylet3, Jun 14, 2011.

1. kylet3

kylet3 Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I know it's waaay after the fact but I'm trying to get my hands on a decent shape Vancouver 2010 Blue Volunteer Jacket, looking on Kijiji, Craigslist, and Ebay hasnt gotten me anywhere, checked with Byran Coes of the BC government with Zero Response :rolleyes:

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Men's Blue Volunteer Jacket in a large or extra large? If anyone can help me if you could PM me or email me at krempfer@hotmail.com, I'd hugely appreciate it!

Thanks,

Kyle

2. JumpinBug

JumpinBug New Member

http://www.bcauction.ca/

Click on Browse, then Vancouver 2010 assets.

At the moment, only ladies jackets, but mens come up as well.

3. Norlite

Norlite Well-Known Member

The volunteers in Vancouver looked soooo sharp in their blue jackets and hats. If I was one I would never give up my uniform. Except maybe to feed my kids if need be.

Good luck!

4. victoriajh

victoriajh Well-Known Member

the bc governemnt employees were given shot to buy them- my mum got me one ;) i think they were 50.00 - i LOvE it!! i continue to be amazed at the people that comment on it and ask me where i volunteered! even in places outsdie vancouver ( USA and england!) way cool
    sorry mine is a ladies xs (they fit big!!!)
    good luck!

5. kylet3

kylet3 Well-Known Member

I checked BC Auction, nothing's coming up atm, I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed!

6. Artemis@BC

Artemis@BC Well-Known Member

Yup, I'm keepin' mine. Aside from the nostalgia, it's very a practical rain jacket for Vancouver weather, plus the printing on the back & sleeves are reflective so it's great for walking at night.

I also loooove the long-sleeve tshirts that were part of the uniform -- they're ├╝ber-soft bamboo, and I wore them as pjs all winter.

Sorry Kyle.

7. kylet3

kylet3 Well-Known Member

LOL No worries, I got in contact with the BC Gov't guy and ordered one today so we're good to go!