V Thread 2011 - Second Season

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by HeatherC, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

I almost jumped up and cheered when Lisa walked out on Tyler! :D While I love the chemistry between hottie priest and Erica, I do not want relationship to develop more. Not until Jack gets kicked out of the priesthood or something for his unfriendly behaviour to the V. I would love the Lisa finally get into the main group of the Fifth Column and I want more Hobbes and Joshua!!! :cheer2: And could someone feed that little snoop in Erica's office to Anna's mama PLUZZEEEE!!!!! :EVILLE:

2. HeatherC

HeatherC Go Team SW Florida! =)

New V tonight! :cheer:

3. HeatherC

I guess it would have been too easy to just get rid of Anna all together with half the season still left, LOL :lol:

I am loving this season of V! Everything is really kicked up a notch and I can barely breathe through most of the hour. I'm kind of hoping Marcus kicks the bucket (not a fan and he takes time away from hottie Joshua who I STILL want to be good again :p) and I'm starting to like Tyler's dad. I hope Ryan doesn't turn totally bad but I can see how it's going that way. Great ep tonight and I cannot wait for next week when Lisa and Diana meet up. Alliance maybe?! :biggrinbo

4. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Great episode! Erica is under suspicion while Ryan is turning bad. And the brat has finally decided to do something sensible. Gotta love a show with so many hottie guys in it! :D

5. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

6. HeatherC

FYI: V's ratings were up this week! It wasn't a huge jump but I'll take anything at this point, LOL :p If that keeps up for the rest of this year, we may get a season three after all. Hope the upward swing continues and keep watching! :biggrinbo

Link: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ratings-NCIS-Glee-1029075.aspxnt

Relevant part:

7. HeatherC

Anyone else excited to see Lisa meet Diana tonight?! :biggrinbo

And for the record, everything else on this show is awesome but Tyler being important got old real fast. :blah:

8. HeatherC

WTH just happened???!! Holy crap. I don't know whether to scream or cry right now. :eek: :yikes: :fragile:

9. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

I am so broken up about what they did to Hobs! He is one of my faves! And what happened to the young scientist they were working with? I can hardly believe they turned Hobs into a traitor that easily! If Anna could find the Fifth Columns that easily how come she has not offed them all by now? LOL Lisa and Diana was great but was too short and Erica being made head of Eli's group was a BIG :respec: Still hocked on the show and can hardly wait until next week to see Lisa confront Anna! :D

10. HeatherC

Ahhh, but Hobbs has been a little shady since the beginning. ;) Remember that he met up with Marcus a few times about something (I wish I could remember exactly what it was but it was something big the V's wanted...maybe it was the scientist guy's research?) and they never really resolved if he was truly with the 5th Column or some type of double agent guy. I think deep down he really wants the V's gone but he was scared today of some woman (his wife maybe?) being killed all over again and did what he thought would save her. He's been pretty hardcore 5th Column for most of the episodes so I don't think he's going to turn anyone in. I think he would have done that all ready if he was really working with the V's. This screams blackmail to me and IMO, probably makes him madder at them. This is just my theory of course but it makes sense. Sort of, LOL :lol:

Erica kicking everyone's behind is going to rock and I agree about how awesome it is that she's the full blown leader now. :respec: I'm also glad Jack is out of the priesthood so he can kick a little more behind too. I'm still bummed about Joe (I should have known something bad was coming when he and Erica were reconnecting :fragile: ) but if his death makes the demise of Tyler more immenent, then I'm all for it. That actor is getting on my nerves. :p I guess the explosion means that Ryan is gone now too which is kind of a bummer. I was hoping for his redemption because I don't think he was truly bad. Glad Chad is all in with the resistance now and I am SO pumped for next week simply to see Lisa and Diana interact again! That is going to be awesome. :cheer:

11. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

I. Hate. Tyler. There is no fictional character I hate more on television. Gawd, he's even more annoying than that stupid crying baby.

But goodness, Erica rocks. That final scene with the Fifth Column blew my mind.

Also, Chad may be the most improved characters on television. He is so much more interesting this season! Yay, my Bailey Salinger love is back!!!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  12. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

The original Tyler was better. He was not just bratty but evil and his grandparents were holocaust survivors which created an interesting conflict. This tyler comes across as clueless, light headed, and annoying. I hope Anna keeps him in her ship someplace where he is never seen again! LOL

13. HeatherC

Tyler may be one of the most annoying characters on TV but hopefully we get less of him tonight since Anna sent him off somewhere. Hopefully he stays there. :p

I love Lisa and Diana! That is an alliance that rocks my world and I hope they come up with a :kickass: plan to defeat Anna. This new all out warring Erica is awesome too. I can't wait to see what they come up with to battle Anna. I agree that Chad has gotten better now that he's not a dimwit and I'm still glad Jack is out of the church. I read some spoilers about the end of the season that have me really excited and if anyone wants to read them, I'll post the link here for you. Some of it is more speculation but all of it sounds fantastic. :biggrinbo

Read This for Some Spoiler Fun

14. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

This episode was so good. Lisa and Joshua have some really nice chemistry. Lisa was my favourite tonight. I still don't have a read on the grandmother. Does she care for Lisa or not?

Also, now that they're roommates, I need scenes with Hobbs and Jack cooking together, getting read for bed...shirts are optional. Except for Tyler. He needs to keep his shirt ON.

15. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I did love the exchange where Hobbs ask Jack to keep "him" on his side to which Jack asks, 'why? are you afraid what he will see over there?" (or something like that. LOL) And if I were Lisa I would kick tyler in the gonads! LUV LISA & ERICA! These two chicks kick but!

16. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

I also wanted to give a thumbs up to the new guy on the block Fierro. He adds an interesting dimension to the cast.

17. walei

walei Well-Known Member

The actress playing Lisa is insanely beautiful!

18. Twilight1

Twilight1 Well-Known Member

I know. I really like her character and the actress is stunning. Usually I don't like blondes... :rofl:

19. HeatherC

BUMP!! Can't wait to see what excitement this show brings tonight! :cheer:

20. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

I am liking this conflict between doing what they have to and their conscience. I must say that Erica is one BA I wouldn't want to tick off! :cheer:

21. HeatherC

Dear ABC,

V is SOOOOOOOO good this year!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSEE bring it back for a season three!!!!! Pretty please???!! I promise I'll finally forgive you for cancelling Sports Night if you can just give us one more season of V!

Regards,

Heather (aka, desperate fan) :p

I LOVE all the conflict, love Lisa and Diana plotting together, REALLY love the escape pods that Diana created (hmmm, anyone else think those are going to come into play again soon?!), love the plotting and the Fifth Column going on the offensive (yay for geeky science boy being back), love what Ryan said to Joshua about human emotion and how once you discover it you always have it (OMG, find it fast Joshua!!), I actually liked Hobbes and Erica together even though I'm sure that pairing won't last since it's born out of loneliness and anxiety, and I love how :kickass: Erica is now as the Fifth Column leader. Dang, don't make her mad, LOL :lol:

I am now off to send my letter to ABC. :D

22. HeatherC

Bump....new episode tonight! Bring it on! :cheer:

23. HeatherC

Oh my lord, this show makes me so tense now, LOL :lol:

Love the non stop action though! :D

24. HeatherC

OMG, yay for Joshua!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

25. HeatherC

Wow, I cannot wait for next week and even though I fear this will end up being a series finale :wuzrobbed instead of just a season finale, I have absolutely loved this season of V. I hope ABC sees the show's improvement and gives them another season. Bring it on next week!! :biggrinbo

BTW-I'm still high for Joshua finally breaking out of his memory lapse pod life! :cheer:

26. jeffisjeff

jeffisjeff Well-Known Member

I missed the part about Tyler and bliss. Also the part about Joshua getting his memory back. Can anyone recap?

27. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

Joshua saw Lisa return the blue energy balls and then suddenly got flashbacks. Kinda like Lost--maybe Lisa is his constant? Because Joshua and Lisa are my OTP. There is no current couple on TV I want to see get together more.

V is flawed (the plotting is inconsistent, the characters are inconsistent, and the conspiracy is kinda dumb), but I do generally like the characters. I know some Lost fans hated when people went on about "It's all about the characters!" but it's true. I could watch the Losties for an entire hour talking about figure skating. That sentiment holds in the case of V. I think watching Worlds with the Fifth Column would be a lot of fun.

28. star_gazer11

star_gazer11 practising choreo

:lol: Wish I could rep you for that.
    The next ep (last one for this season?) sure looks good. Bring on the revolution.

29. HeatherC

I agree (and I'd love to watch Worlds with them too!). The characters are what keep me coming back because they're all so complex and fascinating (save for Tyler who still annoys me) and I agree that Lost was the same way for me. I also worship at the alter of Elizabeth Mitchell and would watch her read the phone book in a karaoke bar but that's neither here nor there, LOL :lol:

BTW-The ratings for V have held steady all season and while they haven't been huge, the fact that the show was so consistant this year might give ABC enough of a reason to give them a season three. I'd be happy with another 10 episode arc if they go that route...I just want to see another season like this one. It's been great! :cheer:

30. walei

walei Well-Known Member

OMG I'm getting nervous for the finale...

The episode is titled
    Mother's Day
    , and as previously posted
    One third of the main cast will be killed off

Sh!t is going to happen. :yikes::yikes:

Please please please please let there be a third season.