V Thread 2011 - Second Season

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by HeatherC, Jan 5, 2011.

1. HeatherC

HeatherC Go Team SW Florida! =)

I figured someone needed to start a V thread tonight since the show is finally back and a lot of people seem excited for it to be back. So far I can all ready tell the show is a little darker this year and I love it. Bring on the action! :D

2. Twilight1

Twilight1 Well-Known Member

I am really happy that the show is back. I thought the first season was very good so looking forward to this one!

3. HisWeirness

HisWeirness Happy Russian Hunger Games!

I definitely saw a bit more gore than I think we saw last season.

I was both :eek: and :lol: at Anna using her tail to stab that ship captain to death. She seems to get so campy sometimes AND now it looks like Racquel Welch is her mom!
    :drama:

:wuzrobbed Not enough Joshua in this episode,
    and he can't remember anything?
    :( :watch:

4. HeatherC

That's actually Jane Badler, the original Diana, who's playing
    Anna's mother
    and I can't wait to see her this season. I think I read she's in more than a few episodes. :cheer2:

I agree about Joshua too. I hope that last part changes! :(

I really liked the darker, more intense show tonight and if they keep that up all season, they should more than hook a few new fans. Great episode tonight! :D

5. HeatherC

6. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

YAY for Joshua being back and same for the original Diane! :cheer2:

P.S.
    Just found the new thread.... LOL

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  7. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

So glad "V" is back!!! Great episode!!! :kickass:

8. mon125

mon125 New Member

Yeah!!! I loved when the original Diana appeared.:respec::respec:

9. PeterG

PeterG Hanyuflated

Thanks for this info. I watched the show last night with my Mom and at the end of the episode I said, "I wish they had cast someone famous as Anna's mother...that ending would have had a much greater impact that way". I had read somewhere that the actress from the 80's version was going to appear in this series, but I forgot all about that watching this episode (guess I didn't see much of the original series!)

10. walei

walei Well-Known Member

I love V! It was my favorite show on TV behind Lost and Spartacus. So glad this show is back, hope it will do well in the ratings to continue on. I read that ABC cut the season down to 10 episodes from 13 :(

11. lmarie086

lmarie086 Well-Known Member

I never got to see the first season, and now it isn't available on hulu anymore! :( I've seen clips here and there though and it looks amazing, so maybe I'll start with the second season anyway.

12. love skating

love skating Clueless American

Casting spoiler from TV Guide:

I read that Marc Singer from the original is going to be on it - I think it said he'll be in the season finale! First Badler and now Singer!

13. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Ick @ Marc Singer coming back to the show.

14. HeatherC

I've been sick as all get out this whole day but I thought I would bump this thread up before I crash later so other fans didn't have to find it. I'm just hoping I can stay awake for the rest of the show at this point. I hate being sick. :(

Great show so far tonight. I really like the amped up action the producers are bringing this year. :)

15. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Loving the Diane vs Anna show downs! :cheer:

16. HeatherC

Me too! Jane Badler is awesome and Morena is matching her scene for scene. They're going to be fun to watch this year! :D

17. Orable

Orable Well-Known Member

Me three! Does anyone know how long Badler will be in the show for?

BTW, Ryan's baby is the cutest ever. I wanna om nom nom on her chubbly arms and legs. Soooooooooooo cute!

18. HeatherC

I think she's on for the whole season. :cheer:

Great episode tonight and I had a feeling about that new FBI agent woman not being a good guy! Erica needs to smack her silly. :mad:

19. walei

walei Well-Known Member

Morena Baccarin (Anna) looks like a female version of Jim Parons (Sheldon Cooper).

20. Norlite

Norlite Well-Known Member

:lol: even if I don't completely agree I can see where you get that from.

Her face fascinates me. How can anyone be so beautiful and so lizard-like at the same time? Amazing casting and styling work!

And :cheer: for finally seeing a V eating a rat scene!.. One of the most memorable :)yikes:) scenes from the original series for me.

21. HeatherC

Who's ready for another new V episode tonight?! :biggrinbo

22. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :cheer2:

23. HeatherC

Wow, this show is getting totally brutal and I absolutely love it. The stakes are so much higher and everything is making me cringe tonight. Anna is still deliciously evil but I'm kind of hoping Lisa and mama Diana team up to take her down because that would rock. :biggrinbo

One question...do you think Ryan really is working for Anna or is he playing her to save his daughter? That concerns me because I don't want him to be a bad guy. :eek:

24. Norlite

Poor Lisa

25. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Too bad this season is only going to be 10 episodes. :(

26. HeatherC

I know. :( That bums me out too but I'm trying to look at it this way. The producers knew what they had going into this year so they apparently decided to make ten freaking awesome episodes to maximize everything they could in this short season. I'm going to just take it and enjoy each and every one of them and then pray like crazy that they bring the show back for season three.

27. Norlite

This season is blow my mind amazing!

Now we have to wait 2 weeks till next episode.

28. HeatherC

No new V for two weeks??! Usually that would bum me out but since I'll be at US Nats all next week and won't be able to watch it right away anyway, the timing of this couldn't be better. Great show tonight! :D

29. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Great episode! Anna is getting closer to Tyler while Erica gets closer to Lisa! And it seems that Hottie Joshua is once again a good little V. LOL

30. HeatherC

Wow, had to really go searching for this thread tonight! I am loving how this season is going although the eps are starting to give me heart failure as I have to keep worrying more and more for our Fifth Column heroes. It's probably all kinds of wrong but I love Erica and Jack together and I would love to see that relationship explored more. Hobbes hasn't done much lately but he's still cool and Ryan is making me nervous with his going back and forth from his friends to Anna. I hope he doesn't really turn them in at some point. Loved Lisa finally getting disgusted with Tyler's behavior. Maybe she'll dump the guy and somehow figure out a way to get Joshua back on her side. :D I'm also glad Chad is now on the good guys side. Good episode this week and I can't wait for the next episode. :) BTW-I am very glad the president decided to ramble last week while I was out of town for US Nats instead of this week so I didn't miss a new V, LOL :biggrinbo