TSL's Interview with Ashley Wagner

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by Sylvia, Jul 24, 2013.

1. FunnyBut

FunnyBut Well-Known Member

I am looking forward to her Pink Floyd too! Ashley seems like the kind of girl who can do a great rock-n-roll routine. Anyone know when it will debut?

2. aftershocks

aftershocks Well-Known Member

Thanks for your take, mjames, and some others re that offending molehill utterance... :duh:

While some here were previously (albeit maybe still are) tied up in knots over the p word, THE SKATERS were (maybe still are) probably in stitches. :rofl:

There's so much to be offended by these days in this world, but IMO context should never be overlooked or underrated.

Please forgive me those offended by my posting on the OT lame brouhaha in this thread this late. :)yawn: indeed). Jeez, I must be a mamby-pamby when it comes to temptation. :shuffle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj10EzNKA2M

This whole kerfuffle makes me wonder why pansies and pit bulls suffer the ignominy when it's rather ignorant careless people who sullied their names. Pansies are great flowers and pit bulls are wonderful dogs.

http://www.almanac.com/plant/pansies

http://www.cesarsway.com/dogbehavior/basics/How-Did-Pit-Bulls-Get-a-Bad-Rap

Back on topic: Ashley S'Wagner is a breath of fresh air in the staid, traditional, pretentious world of ladies figure skating.

" ... crazy cat ladies who sit at home and say mean things ... on their computers..." :lol:

Altho' we all have our dreaded wimpish tendencies/ fears, Ms. Ash, a wimp you are NOT! (much less the p word)

If Ashley's mother is a Bear, she definitely gave birth to a Mountain Lion! Fearless, tough, self-reliant, determined ... Have a great season, Ashley!

3. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

Pansy is a bad word, now? lol

alilou and (deleted member) like this.
  4. leapfrogonice

leapfrogonice Active Member

Crazy Cat Ladies who say mean things on their computers. Ouchie!! :rofl:

Since she has basically given the "all clear" for people to be brutally honest and criticize away, by letting us know she it's "nothing" compared to what her mother has given her ... go to it CRAZY CAT LADIES!

5. RD

RD Well-Known Member

One of them struck recently...

https://twitter.com/lleky21/status/365508086506586112

6. leapfrogonice

leapfrogonice Active Member

She basically said BRING IT ON! I CAN TAKE IT!
    Not sure why. Guess it's her style.

7. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

8. Sylvia

Sylvia On to Nationals!

9. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

10. Dr.Siouxs

Dr.Siouxs Well-Known Member

Abs and Calves crew :eek: They look great!

11. RD

RD Well-Known Member

Skaters at that level tend to have muscular/fit mid sections and thighs. Not a surprise.

Interesting to see how the different athletes in each sport have similar builds, optimized for doing what they do well.

12. Badams

Badams Well-Known Member

I WISH I was as fat as Ashley! :eek: Seriously! She's fit and looks amazing. I have a cute "Crazy Cat Lady" shirt, but I don't really enjoy trashing people on the internet. I feel like crazy cat ladies were unfairly judged in this interview. I demand an apology from USFS and that little pansy, Ashley! :rofl: (I'm totally being sarcastic. In case people can't tell. But I DO own a "Crazy Cat Lady" shirt. ;))

13. Iceman

Iceman Well-Known Member

I wish Ashley could use that bikini as her costume. Would that be against the rules? lol

14. Jozet

Jozet Active Member

Maybe instead of the team event, there could be a Bikini Ice Volleyball event?