1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tropical Storm Lee

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by skatemommy, Sep 3, 2011.

1. skatemommy

skatemommy Well-Known Member

Looking at the Weather Channel, TS Lee looks mighty large and strong. I hate when these type of events happen on a weekend as there is very little local coverage. FSU - please check in and keep us updated. Hope for the best.

2. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

I feel so sorry for those of you who are in the deep south with all of this rain.

Anyone know where it's going next week?

3. skatemommy

skatemommy Well-Known Member

Brian, Matry, you guys good?

4. Holley Calmes

Holley Calmes Well-Known Member

As a resident of a drought-parched north Georgia area..I am longing for Tropical Storm Lee to come dump a few inches of rain on my neck of the woods. PLEASE!

Seriously-we haven't had more than a pop-up thunder storm of brief duration here for over a month. We NEED a good drenching. I know in coastal regions Lee is more of a hazard. I hope for no major flooding for everyone down there which includes my kin in Fairhope, Alabama. I am just hoping it will blow northeasterward and bring us some very badly needed rain across Alabama and Georgia. A few days of staying inside due to downpours sounds like heaven.

5. NeilJLeonard

NeilJLeonard Well-Known Member

TWC has Lee going over N Georgia & most of Alabama. Heavy rains are expected in Atlanta and as far north as PA. I hope this helps you.

NJL

6. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

PA had something like 19 inches last month, no thanks to more.

7. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I am fine! It has been raining off an on for 2 days now but really, it has not been bad at all. Business has been going on as usual. Today it is the worst but I think it should all be through here in a couple of hours. This is nothing for our area. :)