Trojan U.S. Sex Census: San Franciscans love to be "on top"

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by UMBS Go Blue, Jul 6, 2011.

1. UMBS Go Blue

UMBS Go Blue KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!

The Trojan condom company recently released their U.S. SEX CENSUS! :cheer2:

Also, there's an orgy of titillating tidbits from multiple news sources. :grope: From the San Francisco Chronicle:

(((Chicago))) Must be the cold weather keeping things all shriveled up. :shuffle:

Also, from the original press release:

(((Sorry, that 15% of America))) :wuzrobbed

Some other bullet points from the original press release:

Also some random bullet points:

Finally, here's a link to a full-frontal illustration of the survey in all its full glory. :saint:

2. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Member

Wow. I've always felt I have a normal amount of sex, but 120 times per year? Okay, I'd better get busy.

3. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

THIRTY partners? Sheesh. No wonder they have to be open-minded about STDs. You're going to get around that many times, pays to be very, very careful.

(To me, twice a week sounds low, though. Unless it averages out beacause there is about one week a month where, well...women understand.)

4. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

I think that it's 30 sexual partners in a lifetime, dancer. If one has been single at a time in his/her life for, say, 10 years, that's just three a year for just that span of years. Er, or is that still :eek: to you?

Oh, yeh, me too. Those shameless tramps. :shuffle:

OTOH, singles surely aren't the ones padding those "times per year" numbers. 120+??!! Hubba hubba. Even my most slutty single gay friend (you KNOW who you are!) wouldn't come near that mark. :) Definitely another reason - a very good one! - to stop this singlehood PRONTO!

5. Andrushka

Andrushka Well-Known Member

I bet some of those statistics would be higher if people would truly be honest LOL..just sayin.

6. Angelskates

Angelskates Well-Known Member

I think they could be lower. Just sayin' ;)

7. Andrushka

Andrushka Well-Known Member

Don't know about lower,I think most of the ones in that last paragraph could be higher.