Toronto Tidbits

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by sk9tingfan, Jul 9, 2010.

1. sk9tingfan

sk9tingfan Well-Known Member

2. seabm7

seabm7 Active Member

Well, it's quad toe loop.

3. sk9tingfan

Sorry for the misquote! It might be wishful thinking :D

4. MikiAndoFan#1

MikiAndoFan#1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing, sk9tingfan!

Not a surprise, but I do hope she competes. But if she feels unmotivated, the best thing to do is to take a break.

Nice! I hope he doesn't get hurt, though.

So excited to see her next season!

5. fan

fan Well-Known Member

Adam's jumps look gorgeous...Abbott was doing 3x/3t, no quad...Gao reeling off 3toe/3toes with ease

6. sk9tingfan

Lucky you to be there!

7. REO

REO New Member

Go Adam!!
    I'll be sorry if YuNa doesn't compete. Lord knows she doesn't have to prove anything if she needs a break though.
    This season is going to be without so many of my faves! No B&A, no Lamby, no Plush, now maybe no YuNa and my precious Johnny!

8. fan

fan Well-Known Member

Tomas verner is now in Toronto...wearing a shirt with his own name on the back. lol.

So is a young spanish guy, a young italian guy, and a young blonde swiss girl that i can't identify.

9. fan

fan Well-Known Member

sorry - swiss girl is Romy B├╝hler - her 3 flip is coming along quite nicely.

10. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

Yu Na not competing this season doesn't surprise me at all. Poor thing had the pressure of an entire country on her shoulders this past year. Let her have a very easy year to recharge and just have fun w/her skating. Then come back refreshed and ready to take on everyone again. :)

I was really impressed by what I saw of Adam on CSOI this spring. Very much looking forward to watching this young man develop.

Thanks to all of our Toronto tidbit posters!!

11. pinky166

pinky166 Well-Known Member

Yay! What about the cute little Korean girl Min-Jung Kwak? I wonder if she's gained some muscle and has worked on rotating her triples more so she doesn't get downgrades.