Too Many TV Options This Evening!!

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by sk9tingfan, Sep 15, 2010.

1. sk9tingfan

sk9tingfan Well-Known Member

It's a great thing that I have a DVR. I'm stuck in a hotel with limited TV channels. On tap this evening:

• America’s Got Talent Finale – NBC 8-10 PM
    • ANTM – CW – 8-9 PM
    • Master Chef Finale – Fox – 8-10 PM
    • Top Chef Finale – Bravo – 9-10 PM
    • Top Chef Just Desserts – Bravo – 10-11 PM

And Project Runway tomorrow evening followed by Austin Scarlet and Santino Rice, breaking down yet another fashion-deprived frontier! :watch:

Guess what I'll be doing this weekend? :D

2. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

I hope to catch Masterchef tonight. The one I thought for sure who would win left last week.

3. Habs

Habs Well-Known Member

Plus the Big Brother finale and Survivor premiere!

4. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

Thursday nights are going to be the problem in our house. We have one television with cable and no dvr. And Thursday has The Office that we both don't want to miss, Project Runway that I love, and The Apprentice and Always Sunny in Philadelphia that my husband loves....

We think we have it figured out with a combo of episodes online and FX running Always Sunny more than once.

I hate it when the good stuff is all on one night--then there are other nights with nothing worth watching!

5. Aceon6

Aceon6 Get off my lawn

Thanks for reminding me about TCJD, I just added it to my Tivo. I'm really happy I upgraded the box this year as it can record two things at the same time.

6. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

I recently got home from my vacation and had two Psychs, two White Collars, one Leverage, and one Inspector Lewis waiting for me on the DVR. I still haven't caught up yet (so there are now TWO Inspector Lewises). And they say there's nothing worth watching anymore!

7. Bostonfan

Bostonfan Well-Known Member

Don't forget that Survivor is back tonight too!