Time for an Off-Season Personality Quiz

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by BlueRidge, Aug 3, 2010.

1. BlueRidge

BlueRidge AYS's snark-sponge

The Los Angeles Times wants you to pick images to find out who you really are:

Personality Quiz

Somehow I'm a bright spark, largely because there weren't enough pictures of napping...

2. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

Not even close. It says I'm a "hot shot" with extroverted tendencies.

3. attyfan

attyfan Well-Known Member

I'm a live wire.

4. professordeb

professordeb Well-Known Member

I'm a live wire - hahaha, yeah, right. With all the time I spend in front of a computer, I respectfully disagree.

5. GarrAarghHrumph

GarrAarghHrumph I can kill you with my brain

Here's what I got:

6. BlueRidge

I tried it again and I'm still a bright spark. :rollin: The description is about half right. I look on the bright side and I'm positive and enthusiastic, but heh about the strong work ethic, and ha at the busy social life. :lol:

"You like to be stimulated intellectually and actively seek debate and discussion." Yeah that works. "You have a passion for nature and animals." Okay. "You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire." PML, not quite...

all that from a selection of pictures, not bad...

7. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

I'm a Dynamo. It describes me extremely accurately.

8. ChelleC

ChelleC Well-Known Member

Here's what I got:

9. michiruwater

Huh, my Dynamo paragraphs are slightly different. That's kind of awesome cause mine describes me more accurately than yours do but you can see how we would be similar.

10. Southpaw

Southpaw Saint Smugpawski

I'm a Bright Spark. I'd say that's about right.

11. ChelleC

ChelleC Well-Known Member

That's very true, the main difference seems to be that mine mentions traditional values. And yeah, mine describes me better than yours would describe me.

I do like how yours mentioned recharging batteries. Mine didn't mention that, and it's something I definitely need.

It's interesting how we are very similar, but also very different.

12. michiruwater

Yeah, I'm guessing you picked... well, more traditional things, and I picked more technological and very modern things.

13. BlueRidge

I'm thinking you are maybe a sparkier spark than I am...

14. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

I'm a Dynamo and my paragraph is different from the two above:
    I think it's relatively accurate.

15. michiruwater

16. Southpaw

It's only the twinkle in my MK Phantoms that gives me the edge. ;)

17. BlueRidge

I'm not even going to try to figure out what that means... :saint:

18. rfisher

rfisher At least I still have Pairs to look forward to

Generous spirit.

Am not.

19. michiruwater

20. emason

emason Well-Known Member

Ditto, ditto.

21. BlueRidge

Okay I tried picking pictures to see if there was an introverted type on their list and I still came up with bright spark. Okay, then I guess that is the introverted type. :lol:

22. pollyanna

pollyanna playing the Glad Game

Hmmmm, Live Wire. Based on the description, it's pretty much accurate except for maybe the traditional values part.

23. Southpaw

I dunno BR. I think you're selling yourself short with the Bright Spark business. I can see why it would come out that way. Just cuz you're an introvert doesn't mean you aren't sekretly spicy.

24. BlueRidge

I suppose I'm just quietly spicy. :shuffle: Bright spark works for me, its just some of their actual description that doesn't take into account the fact that most of the time I really just want to take a nap. ;)

I'm certainly not a Hot Shot, Live Wire or god knows, a Dynamo :eek: . I wonder how many types there are in there?

25. PrincessLeppard

PrincessLeppard Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple

I got this as well. It got part of me right (loves to travel) but the part about "pampering myself" I'm not sure is right. I am high maintenance, but I do it all myself. :p Massages and stuff like that weird me out...

26. michiruwater

Hmm, I do it all myself as well. That's still pampering yourself, love. Shopping sprees, fantastic shoes, etc. :) Massages weird me out as well.

27. Cupid

Cupid Well-Known Member

You're a Live Wire
    You tend to be quite conservative at heart. It's all about striking the right balance! You have quite traditional values and believe in working hard to achieve your goals. And, when the work day is over, it's time to kick back, relax and enjoy your downtime, hanging with friends, relaxing with the kids or enjoying one of your favorite interests, whether that's on the sports pitch, at the mall or in a theater... Committed and loyal, family is really important to you. You're successful and empowered by the opportunity you have to live the life that you want. You value your health and financial security and enjoy being able to create a happy home.
    You appreciate intelligent conversation and enjoy the opportunity to express yourself and share your views with your friends and family. Your lust for life crosses over into the kitchen too. You have a passion for great food, whether experimenting with recipes yourself or seeking out the hot new tables in town. Success is a real enabler for you. You reap the benefits by enjoying some really magical vacations that broaden your horizons and leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated. Live Wire I tend to be quite conservative at heart. I have quite traditional values and believe in working hard to achieve my goals. And, when the work day is over, it's time to kick back and enjoy my downtime.

We've personalized these articles for you based on your image selection.

28. BlueRidge

Okay I cleared my cookies and then tried to pick the pictures I thought were most introverted. I got Hot Shot. :huh:

Oh well... :lol:

29. LadyGray

LadyGray New Member

I'm a bright spark, too.

30. Southpaw

You're a self-hating Bright Spark!

:soapbox: