Tiger Woods proposes to Ex-Wife. Offers $200 million pre-nup

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by DarrellH, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Sasha'sSpins

Sasha'sSpins Well-Known Member

^^^
    THIS! Show me the money! :bribe::summer:

2. Angelskates

Angelskates Well-Known Member

Maybe she thinks it may be better for the kids too?

3. mrinalini

mrinalini Active Member

I've never thought the wife was that great looking - just another cookie-cutter blonde. He ain't no prize catch either, IMO. They deserve each other in that respect. Not that the skanks he was fooling around with were such Venuses, but maybe the services they offered in the bedroom were not the type that Elin was willing to parlay. I've heard that excuse used by many a man to justify their cheating - ugh!

But yeah, I'm doubting that the story is even true considering that the National Enquirer is the original source.

4. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

You might want to ask John Edwards about that one.

Yes, the Enquirer is a sleazy tabloid, but it also has lots of $$$ to pay to sources. And there are often poorly-paid people around rich people who are willing to pass along information in exchange for some of that $$$$.

5. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I'm amazed anyone is giving this one a second thought. It's not even on the National Enquirer website - Fox News and the Daily Mail seem to be going it alone on this one.

6. mikemba

mikemba Active Member

I often wondered if the reason he slept with so many average-looking women was because he thought it was safe -- that is, perhaps he thought if an average-looking woman claimed to be having an affair with Tiger Woods no one would ever believe her. Just a guess.

7. TheGirlCanSkate

TheGirlCanSkate Active Member

He cheated on her because he has issues. He would have cheated on her with anyone willing. How they or his wife "looked" didn't matter.

I am amazed anyone would think being beautiful protects you from having a cheating husband.

8. kwanfan1818

kwanfan1818 I <3 Kozuka

According to the story, the prenup he offered was $200m, but she would only consider it if there was a $350m anti-cheating clause in addition. The 200m could be considered marrying him for his money, and the $350m anti-cheating pay-off would be gravy (and pretty likely, considering his history and the amount of opportunity he has to cheat.

They're faces may have been average-looking, but their chests weren't.

9. orbitz

orbitz Well-Known Member

... and I bet Tiger and those women had some wild and crazy times that he didn't/couldn't get with his wife or was afraid to ask her.

10. FunnyBut

FunnyBut Well-Known Member

Sometimes the freezer is full of Filet Mignon, but ya just want to go out for a Big Mac.

11. skipaway

skipaway Well-Known Member

12. overedge

overedge Well-Known Member

Run, Lindsey, run!!! :scream:

(If only because he doesn't seem like the most stable and reliable boyfriend for a newly-divorced woman....)

13. kwanfan1818

kwanfan1818 I <3 Kozuka

Unless that newly divorced woman just wants to play.

14. aftershocks

aftershocks Well-Known Member