ogenki

Hi I still have one all event ticket for Skate America .Section 119, row 4 sheet 7. As I said before, this section is a long side and close to kiss and cry. Probably the best seat after VIP. I have paid $189,including Service fee and oder processing. I WILL GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT ,What about $160 for everything. Even better that I have printed tickets in my hand. I will be there so I can give them to you in exchange for cash personally.PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Eladola

Hi guys,

If i want to transfer my tickets to someone else, is it enough to just do a transfer via Ticketmaster ?
I got a ticket in 2nd row for both Free skates at SA, And sadly i cancelled my trip :\ , wouldn't want the seats to just go to waste

nyskatefan

As it happens, I will not be able to go to Nats due to health issues and I have 2 all-event, front row seats ... Sec 15 ... Row 1 ... Seats 1 and 2.
They cost me $995 a piece, but I would be able to shave a bit off the price if you're interested in buying both tickets.
Thanks, Norma

ETA This is US Nationals in Boston.

ogenki

Hi Everyone.
My Skate Amreica ticket on 119 row 4 was sold thnak you.

Now I have a VIP tickt to sell in the same section, which is really a good section very close to Kis and Cry and long Judging side.
One of my Japanese friend can not make it. So here it goes. Sec 119 Row 2. VIP ALL EVENT TIKCET.

It is originally $430, BUT SHE CAN TAKE $ 350. TICKETS ARE ALREADY PRINTED! * Pm me if you are interested. I can give them to you personally in exchange of cash in Detroit.
Thanks.

happ89

I have a bundle ticket of Skate Canada. With these tickets, you can watch all of performances, and also watch practice.

Location is Section N, Row 2, Seat 4. This section is next to judge's site, so you can see more expressions of skaters.

I bought it for $162.5 but I want to sell it for $150. Please email me at [email protected]

Eladola

Srsly guys,
I got a second row ticket in the middle for both free skates
I had to cancel my trip, They would just go to waste
No one wants 'em ?

ogenki

I still have a VIP tickt to sell in the same section (119), which is really a good section very close to Kis and Cry and long Judging side.
So here it goes. Sec 119 Row 2. VIP ALL EVENT TIKCET.

Originally $430, Now $300

TICKETS ARE ALREADY PRINTED! * Pm me if you are interested. I can give them to you personally in exchange of cash in Detroit.
Thanks.

YukiNieve

I have one Skate Canada all event ticket to sell: section B, row 9.
If you are interested, DM me. Thank you!  

I still have this and can sell at a deep discount if you like. ;)

YukiNieve

2014 US National tickets for sale

- A friend of mine wants to sell 2 all-event tickets for the US Nationals in Boston in 2014.

2 tickets in Section 20, Row 11. $495 each.

Because this section is just above the Kiss & Cry,
this row is actually the closest to the rink (the front row) in this section.

Seat map: http://www.boston2014.com/wp-content/uploads/2014seating.pdf

- Another friend also wants to sell her 4 all-event tickets for the 2014 US Nationals.

1 ticket for Section 21, Row 2
3 tickets (they are next to each other) for Section 12, Row 3

The face value of the tickets is $815 each, but she says she can sell them for around $600 each.

PM me if you are interested (Just let me know which one you are interested).

Thanks!

Yuki

Last edited:

jlai

Question everything
I'm interested in the Sec 21, row 2. My email is [email protected]. Thx

ETA: PMed you as I fixed my PM problem.

2014 US National tickets for sale

- A friend of mine wants to sell 2 all-event tickets for the US Nationals in Boston in 2014.

2 tickets in Section 20, Row 11. $495 each.

Seat map: http://www.boston2014.com/wp-content/uploads/2014seating.pdf

- Another friend also wants to sell her 4 all-event tickets for the 2014 US Nationals.

1 ticket for Section 21, Row 2
3 tickets (they are next to each other) for Section 12, Row 3

The face value of the tickets is $815 each, but she says she can sell them for around $600 each.

PM me if you are interested (Just let me know which one you are interested).

Thanks!

Yuki

Last edited:

happ89

I have a bundle ticket of Skate Canada. With these tickets, you can watch all of performances, and also watch practice.

Location is Section N, Row 2, Seat 4. This section is next to judge's site, so you can see more expressions of skaters.

I bought it for $162.5 but I want to sell it for $130. Please email me at [email protected]

I will down the price. I will sell it for $130.

Hiro32

Does anybody know who I need to contact to purchase 2014 Worlds all event tickets? I got contact information for 2007 Worlds from this board before...

Cant Skate

I need to buy tickets to see the final Senior flights at Canadians ( we don't get in to Ottawa until 1:30 pm on Jan 11th) Having never purchased tickets for the senior events before, I want to wait until the single event tickets go on sale but I am worried that I wont be able to get four decent seats together. Would I be better off sucking it up and buying the all event passes, guaranteeing okay seats but realizing I am paying for seats I cant sit in Friday and Saturday morning...OR ...am I okay to wait until the single event tickets go on sale? How do the single event tickets for the freeskates get sold? Does one ticket cover both the earlier and final flights? Or do they sell them separately? Sorry...this will be my first time attending the senior events and I am a little dense, lol...

Jung Handol

I have tickets for Trophee Eric Bompard.
I have all kinds of tickets(short, free, gala)

I have 2 tickets for short and free program and 1 for gala.

price discount !!
short - 5 euro(real price 10)
free - 20 euro (real price 53.5) and these are at 6:30
gala - 40 euro (real price 68)

if you are interested, you are so much welcome.

skatingfanfun

I have tickets for Trophee Eric Bompard.
I have all kinds of tickets(short, free, gala)

I have 2 tickets for short and free program and 1 for gala.

price discount !!
short - 5 euro(real price 10)
free - 20 euro (real price 53.5) and these are at 6:30
gala - 40 euro (real price 68)

if you are interested, you are so much welcome.

Which free and short SVP?

Jung Handol

Which free and short SVP?
what do you mean which free and short?

As you already know, short has no seat fixed.
so the seat for gala is "Acces GRADIN R Rang 12 Place 37"
and seat for free program is "Access - Gradin O Rang - 08 Place - 49"

short and gala has only one time and free is the one which is at 6:30

monikawi

EUROS 2014 - HUNGARY!!!

I have a gold season (all events) tickets for EUROS - 2 pcs.
Sector 106 (opposite jury), 9 row, seat 13, 14.

PRICE: 185 EUR/pcs (buy together only)

skatingfanfun

Tickets on sale on Nov. 14.
I need to buy tickets to see the final Senior flights at Canadians ( we don't get in to Ottawa until 1:30 pm on Jan 11th) Having never purchased tickets for the senior events before, I want to wait until the single event tickets go on sale but I am worried that I wont be able to get four decent seats together. Would I be better off sucking it up and buying the all event passes, guaranteeing okay seats but realizing I am paying for seats I cant sit in Friday and Saturday morning...OR ...am I okay to wait until the single event tickets go on sale? How do the single event tickets for the freeskates get sold? Does one ticket cover both the earlier and final flights? Or do they sell them separately? Sorry...this will be my first time attending the senior events and I am a little dense, lol...

lameiotis

what do you mean which free and short?

As you already know, short has no seat fixed.
so the seat for gala is "Acces GRADIN R Rang 12 Place 37"
and seat for free program is "Access - Gradin O Rang - 08 Place - 49"

short and gala has only one time and free is the one which is at 6:30

Are Friday and Saturday tickets still available? If yes, PM me, please here. Thanks.

senorita

We have spare tickets for European Championships, anyone who would need three Gold tickets for Saturday 18th (115, 2nd row), 3 premium Tickets for Friday the 17th (section 102, 3rd row), and 4 premium tickets for Thursday 16th ( (section 102, 3rd row) please send me a pm.

intheknow

I would like to buy a ticket to the senior short dances at U.S. Nationals. If you have one you would like to sell, please let me know.

Thanks so much.

YukiNieve

There are still a few 2014 US National tickets for sale:

- A friend of mine wants to sell 2 all-event tickets.

2 tickets in Section 20, Row 11. Discounted at $300 each (original price was $495).

Seat map: http://www.boston2014.com/wp-content...014seating.pdf

- Another friend wants to sell one all-event ticket.

1 tickets for Section 12, Row 3

The face value of the tickets is $815 each, but she can sell them for around $600.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Yuki

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information