chaanfaan

I have single tickets available for the following events - section 110 row C
pairs short
mens short
pairs free

gordeeva

2013 Worlds EX

The ticket, section 117 is still available at $90.
If interested, please PM me.

Last edited:

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
Skate Canada mentioned on Facebook that a new block of Worlds tickets was going on sale at 10 a.m. EDT this morning.

The Accordion

They just went on sale. I now have a Men's Freeskate ticket and a Dance Free ticket for sale in the Lower Bowl. Please PM me!

ETA - that sounds like I am trying to scalp - but I just bought 2 tickets in a different section and now I have 2 for each and I only need 1!

The Accordion

I forgot my phone at the hotel today and so I JUST got people's messages about tickets and I don't know if anyone is still interested. The tickets are lower bowl. I sent/will send Pms with my phone number to anyone who is interested in free dance or men's freeskate tickets. You can phone or text me and we can meet at the arena. I would like to sell them for what I paid if possible but will consider selling for less!

You can also PM me as I WILL have my phone with me today.

Lori

Or you can come find me. Generally I am in my seat 111 L1

Last edited:

sammary

For sale.....4 tickets for exhibition. Will sell separately or together. Section 114 row Q. $75.00 each. I am at the rink each day and will have the tickets with me. PM or call 586-872-8347.

Deb

The Accordion

Okay so both the free dance ticket and the men's free ticket are in section 112 (nearer the centre ) row r. Please let me know if you know anyone who needs a ticket ! Make an offer!

Rock2

I have 2 tickets for worlds exhibition. Lower bowl, section 110 Row P (at end of arena so you don't have to crank your head!). Seats are on the aisle which is good if one person has long legs.

Selling as a pair only...not individual. $60 each. I will be at arena today and Saturday.

Prefer text as I may not answer my phone so take your chances. I naturally keep my phone off. 647.201.3920

anne02116

I have to leave before the Gala Exhibition on Sunday. I have one Gala ticket in Section 106, last row in lower bowl on judge's side, close to aisle. Make me an offer! I'll be at both events on Saturday.

Rock2

I have 2 tickets for worlds exhibition. Lower bowl, section 110 Row P (at end of arena so you don't have to crank your head!). Seats are on the aisle which is good if one person has long legs.

Selling as a pair only...not individual. $60 each. I will be at arena today and Saturday.

Will sell individually as well. Best offer.
Text me :)

herehere!

I am selling one FRONT ROW all-event ticket to Skate Canada.
If you are interested, I can also organize with my friends to sell upto four front row all-events tickets (consecutive seats).

Last edited:

YukiNieve

I have one Skate Canada all event ticket to sell: section B, row 9.
If you are interested, DM me. Thank you! :)

Liz V

For those looking for Skate America tickets, check the individual event tickets.
There are several in row 2 in section 109 and several in row 1 on the end.

ehdtkqorl123

Selling 4 Skate Canada All event tickets (including Thursday practice tickets)
Seats are located at Section C Row 1.
If you live in GTA, you can pick 'em up from me in person.

ogenki

Hi: I have not posted for a long time.
Anyway, I am selling Skate America All Event tickets. Sec 119, Row 4 Seats 7. This section is the closest to Kiss and Cry, long side , just right hand side of juges.
Row 4 is also the the best except VIP. Pm me, if you are interested.

Bookslut

I have eight tickets to the Smuckers Skating Spectacular on Sunday October 20. Both section 109, four on the center side aisle in row 7, four in Row 6 one seat in from the center side aisle. If you are interested message me, will deeply discount.

Jung Handol

I have tickets for Trophee Eric Bompard.
I have all kinds of tickets(short, free, gala)
Yuna Kim got injured so that these tickets are useless to me.

I have 2 tickets for short and free program and 1 for gala.

price discount
short - 5 euro(real price 10)
free - 30 euro (real price 53.5) and these are at 6:30
gala - 40 euro (real price 68)

if you are interested, you are so much welcome.

pat decaro

I have tickets for Trophee Eric Bompard.
I have all kinds of tickets(short, free, gala)
Yuna Kim got injured so that these tickets are useless to me.

I have 2 tickets for short and free program and 1 for gala.

price discount
short - 5 euro(real price 10)
free - 30 euro (real price 53.5) and these are at 6:30
gala - 40 euro (real price 68)

if you are interested, you are so much welcome.

Plz check PM to your inbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information