The Accordion

If anyone is ordering SKATE CANADA tickets and doesn't need their password for early sales for single tickets for WORLDS - I would love to have it! Thanks!

R.Francia

I have a medal winners open ticket for sale.

Section 208 Row 3 Seat 134
It's SS level ticket. I bought it at 15,000yen($191 USD) and want to sold at 10,000yen($127) including shipping.

Please PM me if interested.

Eladola

Still no one selling tickets for all around at worlds :( ...

Well , Guess i'll have to buy 8 event tickets and miss the practices ...
So how much is an event ticket goin to cost ?

heinz

I have 2 lower bowl (section 112, 5th row) all event tickets to the London 2013 World for sale. At this point, I'm not willing to separate the tickets and would like to sell them as a pair. please send me a message if interested.

LoisV

Hi.
I have three all events Skate America ticket packages to sell. I'm willing to give a great deal if someone buys all three. If not, I'll break them up and also give discounts. Here's the seats:
Section 119, Row 6, Seats 3, 4, 5

If all three packages bought together---$200 That's $70 less than cost!
If you want just one or two seats, all event---$75 each. That's $15 less than cost.
Please private message and then I'll send you my email.
Thanks.

I have one ticket for both Friday and Sunday for Skate America. They are in the lutz corner across from the judges. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I'm willing to be pretty flexible on how much I get for them.

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
I am posting this on behalf of friends who are not on FSU (unbelievable, I know!):

2 tickets available for Skate America Friday night only
Section 115, Row 5, middle of the row.

The seller paid $57 for the pair of tix, I'll send along any offers. PM me any offers with non-FSU contact info.

Rafter

On behalf of friends, I'm selling 3 tickets for the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships for the following events:

Ladies Short Program (3 tickets)
Thursday, March 13, 2013

Ladies Long Program (3 tickets)
Saturday, March 15, 2013

Exhibition Gala (3 tickets)
Sunday, March 16, 2013

Seats are LOWER BOWL; Section 112, Row E, Seats 12-14
Seating Chart:
http://www.budweisergardens.com/sites/default/files/content/events/seating-maps/seatingmap-wfsc.gif

Would prefer to sell all three ticket packages together, but would consider selling separately if necessary.

Price per ticket (includes the three events above): $400 CDN +shipping

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

UMBS Go Blue

Слава Україні!
Just wanted to update LoisV's ticket offer for Skate America. Of these 3 tickets, she still has:

1 ticket---10/19 7:00pm Pairs short, Men's short -- 7:00 p.m. (Session 1)

3 tickets--10/20 7pm Men's free, Pairs free -- 7:00 p.m. (Session 3)

2 tickets--10/21 Free dance, Ladies free -- 11:45 a.m. (Session 4)

1 ticket--10/21 Skating Spectacular -- 6:00 p.m. (Session 5)

Last edited:

jtpc

I have 1 all-event ticket to Skate Canada that I'm looking to sell. Friend is unable to go.

The ticket is at centre ice, section 104, row G. Face value was $195.

Note: You won't be able to see any Thursday or Friday practices. My tickets are at will call (box office pick up) and I won't be arriving in Windsor until about an hour before the first event on Friday.

Send me a PM if interested. :)

manhn

I have an extra all-event ticket to Skate America. I will be there Thursday for the practice session. PM me if interested. Section 119 Row 3. Just name your price.

whoa

I have one Ice Dance SD, one Ice Dance FD, and one Men's SP tickets available to Worlds. Please PM me!

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
I'm going down to Windsor/skate Canada international for the Thursday and Friday - so just the practices and short programs - I would also get a $10 discount for being a skate canada member.. but before I just buy at the box office - I was going to see if anyone on the board has a ticket I could purchase instead? PM me if you have anything to offer? If neccessary I don't mind purchasing my own practice ticket if you are not arriving till the actual event?

Rafter

On behalf of friends, I'm selling 3 tickets for the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships for the following events:

Ladies Short Program (3 tickets)
Thursday, March 13, 2013

Ladies Long Program (3 tickets)
Saturday, March 15, 2013

Exhibition Gala (3 tickets)
Sunday, March 16, 2013

Seats are LOWER BOWL; Section 112, Row E, Seats 12-14
Seating Chart:
http://www.budweisergardens.com/sites/default/files/content/events/seating-maps/seatingmap-wfsc.gif

Would prefer to sell all three ticket packages together, but would consider selling separately if necessary.

Price per ticket (includes the three events above): $400 CDN +shipping

PM me if interested.

Just updating this to say that one of the ticket packages has sold so there are now two available.

Rebecca_Russe

not sure if this is the right place to enquire.. but I was looking at joining a tour or travel package for Sochi 2014 - anyone got suggestions of who sells tickets/tours.. I know Russia can be a pain for visa's etc., but I do have two passports Canadian and European if that helps?

Great news on Grand Prix Final in Sochi, December 6-10th. 2012: you can buy tickets online, but you'll need to collect them while in Moscow

http://www.parter.ru/ru/tickets/fin...sbergiceberg-skating-palace-290864/event.html

Olympic Games:
To book a hotel for Sochi Olympics you will need to call an official call-center at 8-800-500-97-98 (if dialing from Russia) or 007-800-500-97-98 from abroad

IceAlisa

discriminating and persnickety ballet aficionado
Wanted 1 all event package for Worlds 2013 in London Ontario. Preferably lower bowls, center ice seating.

If you have individual events such as men's short and free, woman's short and free and great seats, lower bowl, close to the ice, center, etc. I am also interested. If you have pairs and dance events, in addition to the singles, great. I do require all practice passes. Anyone? PM me, please.

Debrah

Try contacting Waxel1 for lower bowl "all event same seat" 2013 world tickets; he may still have 2 left for sale...

j-daria15

I want to ask If somebody from Boston is planning to go to the World in London? What is the best way to get there beside flying?

ogenki

I am looking for two individual tickets, preferably lower ball in Woman's short and Gala of London, World.
PM me if you are selling.

bravofigaro

Unfortunately my wife and I will not be able to attend as planned. We are selling our two lower bowl tickets at our cost: $1442 CAD each. Seats: Sec 116 Row S seats 3-4. Tickets should be mailed to me by year end. I live in the US so we would have to do some conversions if you are in Canada.

Scott Edwards (bravofigaro)

bravofigaro

Unfortunately my wife and I will not be able to attend as planned. We are selling our two lower bowl tickets at our cost: $1442 CAD each. Seats: Sec 116 Row S seats 3-4. Tickets should be mailed to me by year end. I live in the US so we would have to do some conversions if you are in Canada.

Scott Edwards (bravofigaro)

starryxskies

Wanted:
1 Men's short
1 Men's Free
1 Gala

Looking for the above in the lower bowl section. Please message me if you have extras that you're willing to sell!

Carolla5501

Due to work issues I am looking at going to World's as I will be in the "area" (I guess Detroit is the area) the week before the event. . I would just be going to the finals on Friday and Saturday. I can buy tickets online but before I did I thought I would see if anyone is stuck with any (upper or lower bowl I don't really care) Looking for 1 to each of the finals (Pairs, Ice Dance, Mens and Ladies) (Amazingly I have a place to stay LOL!)

jtpc

Worlds 2013

I have 5 short dance tickets that I'm unable to use. The seats are in Section 109, Row S. The cost of each ticket was $149 ($138 + $11 in fees). The chance of selling all 5 tickets to 1 person is probably pretty slim, so I'll split the tickets up into smaller numbers if people want just 2 or 3 etc.

Send me a PM if interested! :)

Eladola

Well, I guess i'm still looking for a good all around ticket for worlds,

But ... I don't think there's a SINGLE hotel in the entire town that is not booked yet ...

So even if i sublet something or whatever, If it turns out to be a scam, There would be absolutly nowhere to go :\

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
actually there are rooms still.. the knights inn which is near downtown has rooms still available at 89$ a night.. also the motel 6 still has some rooms available.. as the event gets closer there will also be rooms let go by the federations right down town and in addition several of us have reservations at a few hotels that will also become available.. hope that helps :)

heinz

St. Thomas is 15 minutes south of London and has some hotels and nice bed and breakfasts. There is a Comfort Inn, and several smaller hotels. Port Stanley on Lake Erie is VERY quiet in the winter and has some lovely Inns and bed and breakfasts. If you have a vehicle, these places are 20-40 minutes from London.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information