pvkirby

I have two Skating Spectacular tickets for sale on Januar 25 2015 at 7:30 PM Greensboro Coleseum Section 117 Row HH Seat 13 and 14. Cost $50 each Total $100. Will sell individually. Please private message me if you are interested.

midori

I have one Rock The Ice V ticket for sale on January 3rd in Peterborough Memorial Centre, ON. It's on ice and near center ice. I purchased it at 80 CAD.

Please PM me if interested.

YukiNieve

I have one set of weekend session tickets to sell for US Nationals:
Section 105 (judge side, closer to short end), Row BB (second row from the ice).
The ticket price is $420 (tickets' face value + certified mail postage).

Please DM me if you are interested.

midori

I have one Rock The Ice V ticket for sale on January 3rd in Peterborough Memorial Centre, ON. It's on ice and near center ice. I purchased it at 80 CAD..

Now I can give it for free to anyone who skates competitively (incl. adult competitions), or anyone I've met. Just send me a PM.

Carolla5501

I have one Skating Spectacular for US Nationals Section 123 Row EE. Free to anyone who can meet me at Nationals between Thursday evening and Sunday Men's event.

fan

anyone have any senior event passes for canadian nationals to sell?

hpfaffman

Still looking for a weekend pass to US Nationals if anyone has a set of tickets to sell.
I have a set of tickets for the weekend of 2015 US Nationals in Greensboro. My husband has complications from a September back surgery and I thought he would be recovered by now and bought tickets The seats are in Section 106 , Row DD, Seat 1 which is the furthest seat in that section from the judges. I can't stand having to bother people leaving but don't mind folks climbing over me. The seats are 2 sections to the left of the judges. It looks like it's the 4th row up. I paid $440 for the weekend tickets. I am charging for mailing which will have a way for you to sign for it and add insurance which totals $12 and equals what I paid for when the tickets were sent to me. Please let me know if you are interested. ASAP.

sk8trbob

sk8trbob
anyone have any senior event passes for canadian nationals to sell?
I have 2 first row tickets to sell, Sec 113, Row 1, Seats 10,11. My cousin is ill and can't attend. Would like to sell as a pair for $400.00. Bob

YukiNieve

I have one set of weekend session tickets to sell for US Nationals:
Section 105 (judge side, closer to short end), Row BB (second row from the ice).
The ticket price is $420 (tickets' face value + certified mail postage).

Please DM me if you are interested.

Now I am selling the tickets for $300. :)

MountainTime

Price change!!! I will sell tickets individually instead of as a package at face value. FRONT row seat in the sought after SOLD OUT section 123 for the Greensboro Nationals. Hate those pesky Ticketmaster charges? This ticket was purchased directly from the Local Organizing Committee the very day they went on sale foregoing any additional handling fees which would have been $63.00. Here is the link to the seat for you to view how incredibly close you will be to all the action. Watch reigning Gracie Gold defend her title as champion. Feel the cool rush of air as the skaters take the ice for their six minute warm up. See skating from a vantage point few ever experience.
http://www.northcarolina2015.com/Tickets.aspx All this at my cost of $995.00, no hidden costs. Please email me at [email protected] .

sailer425

I have 4 tickets to skating spectacular section 123 row RR. Face value is $50 each. Asking $30 each if taking all 4.
Also. I'm looking for tickets to Pairs short & Ladies short on Thursday.

vvh.equ9art

I have one all-event ticket for sale for US Nationals at the reduced price of $400.00 (originally $550.). It's in section 127, row KK, seat 9.
I also have an all-event parking pass on sale for $50. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

emi_jp

I have one ticket of 2015 Canadian Tire National Skating Championships - Senior Level Package for sale.

Section 114-L, Row 3, Seat 7
Total Price $150.00 CDN

Please send me a private message if you're interested.

glbanks

Half Price! One ticket for 2015 Canadian Tire National Skating Championships - Senior Level Events including Gala.
No stairs, near elevator
Section 109-U, Row 16, Seat 19
$100 CDN

crunchyfrog

Hi everyone,

If anyone has extra tickets to Saturday's Sessions 18 (pairs/dance group 1 & 2) and/or 19 (ladies' free) at US Nationals in Greensboro, please let me know. I'm looking for 2 seats together but will consider all offers. Originally I had a non-skating event scheduled for Saturday but it's now on Sunday (grrr!), so we're scrambling to see if we can see something of Nationals. Please PM or reply to me here since I don't have access to the Kiss 'n Cry forums. Thanks for reading!

Meowpaws

I have 2 sets of all event tickets for Skate America 2015, section 207 (on judge side) row 5 (when I called the box office they told me row 1-4 is blocked so no one would be blocking your view).
They are $180USD each set. Please PM me if interested. Thanks :)

Snowflake3939

Wanted: 1 All Event Ticket Package for Skate Canada in Lethbridge (lower level). Anyone can't go and have 1 to sell?

jtpc

Can't go to Skate Canada after all, so am selling the 1 lower bowl all-event ticket I have.

1st row in section K. Just selling for what it cost, $195. ($190 + $5 in fees). PM me if interested! :)

Lutzcy

I have one all-event ticket for Skate America. Section 216, Row 1. $180.00 but would consider an offer. Sister had to cancel suddenly. You would get to sit with me - a delightful experience. :D Please PM if interested.

jkl

I have one all-event ticket for Skate America. Section 216, Row 1. $180.00 but would consider an offer. Sister had to cancel suddenly. You would get to sit with me - a delightful experience. :D Please PM if interested.
A delightful experience.....so true! :biggrinbo

sternfunken

I have two All-Event Tickets for the Grand Prix Final in Barcelona for sale: The seats are in "Boca 7 - Row: F 11" and I would sell them for 130 Euro each (147 Euro original). I could send the tickets via email or we could meet in Barcelona before the competition. If you are interested please send me a PM.

Messalina

I have 1 all-event ticket to Skate America that I'm not going to be able to use.

Section 226, Row 1, Seat 4. Also includes the Skating Spectacular.

Original cost was $180, but please PM me with your best offer. I can overnight or express-mail the tickets to you from CO.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
I have an "all events except Saturday PM" (Mens' Final and Dance Final) ticket to Skate America that will go unused unless someone buys it!

It includes a ticket to the Gala as well as a practice pass. Section 204, row 1. Original price was $180. PM me with your best offer. I am willing to sell individual sessions, as well.

I live and work in Milwaukee, so we can make the exchange in person.

There is also a second practice pass for sale, as my work schedule will keep me from using it :(

Lovemyvike

Hi! We are going to be in Milwaukee for Friday nights sessions, leaving early Saturday afternoon. Was hoping to maybe go to the pairs practice session early Saturday morning if anyone is interested in selling their tickets to that.

dldidk

Wanted: 1 All Event Ticket Package for Skate Canada in Lethbridge (lower level). Anyone can't go and have 1 to sell?

Hi there! I have 1 all-event ticket I hope to sell since my husband won't be able to make it due to some unexpected schedule. If you would be still interested, please email me at [email protected]. (One thing to note: I will get the tickets once I arrive there at the venue and it will be around noon on Oct. 30th, which means you may not be able to see the morning practices on the day. Sorry about that.) Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information