Tickets for Sale or Wanted

Discussion in 'Great Skate Debate' started by jayta, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayta

jayta New Member

I know there was a sticky noted thread for such a thing, but I don't know where it went, so I'll start it here again for this coming season.

I have 1 ticket to sell for the 2009 Canadian National Championships. It's an ALL EVENT pass. I had bought some extra tickets and found I wasn't in need of this one after all.

SECTION D ROW 14. This is a few seats above the judges section I believe. Please pm me if you're interested.:D

2. oxade21

oxade21 Banned Member

Will buy LA Worlds VIP package. Email me.

3. DaveRocks

DaveRocks Well-Known Member

I need one all-event ticket for Skate Canada. Please pm me if you have one available. Thanks!

4. Gramps

Gramps New Member

I have bought 3 all event tickets for worlds in L.A. I am only going to use the dance tickets so all the others are available. Call me if any intrest. Thanks, Royal

Admin: It's not a good idea not to post your personal phone number on a public message board. Other posters can get in contact with via Private Message here and we would recommend that you use this function if you want to share your personal information.

5. barbk

barbk Well-Known Member

I'm looking for an all-event ticket to Skate America.

6. claudsbt1

claudsbt1 New Member

I have 4 Gold All Event/Exhibition tickets in section 119 Row 3 from seats 6-10. Price for each Gold All event/exhbition ticket package is $255.00 plus $25.00 service fee including USPS Priority Mailing. We accept personal checks, Mastercard or Visa. If you are interested, please contact Claudyne Cassella Hutchinson at
    claudyne@silverbladetours.com

Claudyne Cassella Hutchinson
    Silver Blade Tours, Inc.
    www.silverbladetours.com

7. kerrs4eva

kerrs4eva New Member

anyone know where to go to get eric bompard tickets?

8. Rock2

Rock2 Well-Known Member

Based on how the arena looks on TV I would imagine you can walk right up to the ticket window on game day and buy great seats.

...or maybe they are free with fillup at the local Shell :)

(Don't mind me...I'm just bitter because I waited too long to get my tix for Skate Canada so now I'm up in the rafters)

9. care bear

care bear Active Member

10. Carolla5501

Carolla5501 Well-Known Member

Royal,
    It's none of my business, but I would remove your phone number! Kind of scary folks who troll the web looking for this type of info. I actually have a email account I use only for web boards etc just to cut down on "spam"

11. iceprincess

iceprincess New Member

Hi Gramps,

I sent you a private message awhile ago, inquiring about your Worlds tickets. I haven't heard back from you. Did you sell them already?

Thanks!

12. Theatregirl1122

Theatregirl1122 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for two all event tickets to skate canada. Please PM me if you have any.

13. Gramps

Gramps New Member

14. Gramps

Gramps New Member

There should be an underline mark after Royal which did not show up

15. Gramps

Gramps New Member

Also want to clear something up. Seats are in Section 205 not 105 my mistake, sorry.

16. siberia82

siberia82 New Member

The seat is located in section 101, row H, seat 15. Send me a PM if you're interested.

17. claudsbt1

claudsbt1 New Member

All of my Gold ticket packages for 2008 Skate America are sold out. Thank you to those of you who have responded to my post. If we can assist you in future tours, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Claudyne Cassella Hutchinson
    Silver Blade Tours, Inc.
    E-mail:claudyne@silverbladetours.com
    www.silverbladetours.com

18. skatingfan1982

skatingfan1982 New Member

I have an ALL EVENT ticket available for Worlds.
    I was only going because I wanted to see Jeff defend, now that he's not doing that, I am not going, so I'm selling my ticket. I'm already going to two other comps, and I can't afford this one.

It is in SECTION 319, ROW 3 SEAT 6.

Please PM me or email charhan_14@yahoo.com if you are interested

Thanks!

19. nanigirl

nanigirl New Member

I want to sell my ticket for Worlds 2009. It is an all-event ticket.

2009 World Figure Skating Championships
    Staples Section 102, Row 18
    Seat 10 Adult
    Loge 100

Seat is on the judges side.

I bought it for US $1135.00.

Please PM me if you are interested.

20. Blade1

Blade1 New Member

Unfortunately I am selling my 2 ALL EVENT tickets for Skate Canada. I am selling both tickets together and am asking for what I paid for them. I will pay for the shipping/handling.

If anyone is interested please email me at:

adurkac@yahoo.com

The seats are together : Section 117 - Row G - Seats 12-13

21. Skatehappy

Skatehappy New Member

I am selling one 2008 Skate America Gold Package. The package includes tickets for all events. It is Section 108 Row 10 Seat 17. I am asking what I paid, $272.00. Shipping is extra. Please PM me if you're interested.

Edited to add: I cannot mail this outside the U.S.

22. mwood

mwood New Member

For sale: Two all-event passes - Section 108, row J, seats 4/5 - for SkateCanada International at ScotiaBank Place. Will sell at cost plus shipping. Please PM me. Thanks, Marian Wood :)

23. ostile17

ostile17 Active Member

If anyone has an All Event ticket for the worlds and is not interested in the ice-dancing events I'll be willing to buy those from you.
    I'm not going for single tickets because I would also like to go to pratice sessions!

Please PM me. :)

24. jayta

jayta New Member

I am kind of interested in finding 1 all event pass for Skate Canada. Is that available? Lower level though - preferably lower rows.

25. JamieElena

JamieElena Active Member

Looking for one all event pass for Skate Canada, please PM me if you have one to part with.

26. Ylovesskating

Ylovesskating New Member

I am looking for one all event pass for Skate America, please PM me if you have one to part with.

27. Gramps

Gramps New Member

Gramps is letting the practice pass to go with thne three tickets available, ie. ladies s/p. & l/p mens s/p & l/p & pairs s/p & l/p. If any intrest call me ...

Admin: It's not a good idea not to post your personal phone number on a public message board. Other posters can get in contact with via Private Message here and we would recommend that you use this function if you want to share your personal information.

28. Blade1

Blade1 New Member

A quick update, I am willing to sell just 'SINGLE' tickets for anyone who is interested. I still have both ALL EVENT tickets available, but if someone is just looking for 1, I'm willing to sell them individual.

PM me if you have any questions :)

29. Kasey

Kasey Loving on babies!

I'm dumping event tix for Skate America. The tickets are: Friday, men/pairs SP (Level 1, section 117, row 15, seat 26): and Sat, OD/pairs LP, and ladies SP/men LP (level 1, section 109, row 4, seat 13 for both).

I paid $56 per ticket, but willing to sell for $40 each.

Please PM if interested.

Megi and (deleted member) like this.
  30. skatingfan1982

skatingfan1982 New Member

Still looking to sell my Worlds tickets, either individually or all together. Its an all-event ticket. I paid $310 for the whole thing, would sell single event tickets for $75, and all-event for $250. It's up in the nosebleeds, section 300ish. PM me if interested in any or all of the tickets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.