This model looks a lot like Nancy Kerrigan...

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by neptune, Dec 1, 2012.

1. neptune

neptune New Member

An ad for Belk recently came with our local paper, and the woman on the cover looks almost exactly like Nancy Kerrigan. The original paper ad actually looks even more like her, but you can view the mirror image here (don't know why they flipped it):

http://www.belk.com/

That's not really Nancy, is it?

ETA: OK, I posted this yesterday. Apparently they've changed the picture on their Web site since then, and the new model, a blonde, looks nothing like Nancy Kerrigan. :D Maybe the faux Nancy will pop up again there soon. ;)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  2. falling_dance

falling_dance Well-Known Member

I clicked on the link but didn't see any photos (on the main page, that is). Do you know what category it would be in?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  3. Alex Forrest

Alex Forrest Banned Member

Is this a joke? That model looks nothing like Nancy. AT ALL. After Nancy had her teeth capped, they practically came OUT of her mouth. She can't even smirk without getting those falsies visible.

4. neptune

neptune New Member

That's strange. I just visited again and voila! I'm using a Firefox browser, if that helps. :)

5. neptune

neptune New Member

She sure does to me. Hair, face, expression, etc. I showed the paper ad to someone else, and they thought so too.

Now concerning the teeth, I wasn't exactly a huge Nancy fan, so I never studied her features all that closely, so perhaps the teeth of this model do look a lot different. That may be the biggest indication that this ain't Nancy. :)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012