This FB advert, Who has Unfriended You? Is it for real or just a phish?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Alex Forrest, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Forrest

Alex Forrest Banned Member

You think that's what you got on me? I'm sitting here in my house which I bet you could never afford with decor decorated and bought by me, and still draws people's breaths. Don't go there. I cannot ever take back anything that was said in 2010 except just say, wow I was way off, but now? Puh-leaze. I actually LOVED LOVED LOVED the next month when someone posted whether they should buy the SAME SAME SAME moneyed gym clothes after I posted that. I was waiting for the "You're just trying to show off" like you did to me too. I'm surprised you didn't go after her too. But then again, that would mean you'd have to be consistent. You are just a FRAUD. And a mean and nasty one. Puh-leaze.

Just to clarify, you are talking about a couple of threads I started. The first was when a friend threw out a very nice gym outfit, and then I was accused of I guess what, being rich and pretentious??? I didn't even understand your argument, I'd be pissed if it was only a $30 outfit????? Then I say that I am somewhat nervous about this new app that someone can look on to show who has unfriended them on FB, and frankly if anyone really knows my heart they know exactly that I would be ashamed, because it's giving up on someone. Yet you make it out that I'm making up FB friends? It's strange, and really, it's not quite sane, just saying. You really need to lay off. I'm not the FSU punching board where you can make personal attacks to me. Sure, the second I say something, I'm on warning, yet you bullies get away with it, I guess that's how gang bullying works. Yay Admins!!!

Can you just put me on ignore, instead of attacking me? Or can admins delete you, as they should, right?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  2. misskarne

misskarne #408

:lol:

Why, I thought you never lived in that house, and your friend's apartnment that you've been banned from was a more convenient location? I wonder that you took so much time to spend that money on decor if you never lived there. I think you are confusing your fantasies with realities again, little sweetpea.

I take no interested in moneyed clothes; I stayed out of the thread because of that. I called you out on your crap in your thread because the whole fabricated story was frankly ridiculous.

You lack an essential storytelling quality, and that is subtlety. Were your stories more subtle, you might find more would believe them. But no, your little fantasies are always overblown and exaggerated, almost worse than a thirteen year old girl writing One Direction fanfiction.

3. Alex Forrest

You are deranged baby doll.

I liked staying at my friend's apartment because we care about each other and maybe it wasn't addressed that I at least up til a year ago was the only white guy living in this gorgeous old neighborhood. Look up Houston Riverside Terrace, huh, why donctcha since you seem to know it all, right babydoll? Houston 3rd Ward.

You are so misinformed and disgustingly ugly I won't respond more. You are just wrong. Wrong. Have a good night, butch.

Funny thing is you think I lack subtlety. Fine. But then you translate that into me making up that my friend threw out expensive clothes of mine? You really are searching and calling me on THAT is as Kathy Griff would say "NUTSO.........". My friend eventually paid me $50 because HE knew he was wrong. As anyone who followed that thread would have agreed with, except you, since you are such a miserable person. I really did like when another poster came on with questions about the same nice gym wear, and no one railed on her for being a butch and pretentious. I thought it was interesting. So, just blow off. Let the farmers wet you down and cool you off like the overheated cow you are , since you need it. Just put me on ignore, mmmkay? You make no sense. In fact you sound pathetic. Let it go babydoll. I am not the ghost you need to give up. It's all those guys that stood you up and made fun of you growing up. (And frankly I would have been your friend, but you are such a butch I'd just look the other way instead of standing up to those guys for you. Then again, maybe you wern't really caring about the guys, you were just focking them for cred???? I know your type, so stop)

4. misskarne

misskarne #408

:lol:

I wouldn't have wanted you as a friend. I'm not in the habit of making friends with delusional psychopaths.

And if you think any of what you just typed is accurate...ah wait, of course, sweetpea. This is all a part of your little fantasy game, is it not? You can please yourself with what you believe to be the facts. Just do not expect to be treated with sympathy when you are called out on your stories.

5. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

Wait, what? :huh:

Wait, what? :confused: I am so confused. Weren't all those things said last year?

6. Alex Forrest

Nopers, 2010. Was given pretty ugly med warning. I went not so great, and took what legal things I could do to numb myself. And that was three years ago. It's kind of funny. Maybe I came clean in 2012 because I felt it was part of my entry back into civilization. I'd say the nasty botches still reign here. It's funny. Almost laugh out loud funny how it seems this board is dictated by ugly past middle age fat women. Who seem to hate men, even if they are gay. I find it quite interesting, since there is never a 55 year old man hating lesbian I've never tried to befriend. Sometimes it takes time. Other times you just go "CRAY CRAY" and put on ignore.

7. michiruwater

I'm still really confused. You wrote 2010 in reference to this post, and I'm not getting the connection or what medical issues had anything to do with anything. Or was it in reference to something else and I missed the connection entirely?

8. Alex Forrest

Um, I do not care what I wrote in 2010 since I was overly let's just say medicated. I had horrible medical advice, which frankly in 2012 my father had too. Let's not start. 2010 was a very down point in my entire life. I suppose I must have said something about my dad, except the butches on this thread would say it's just fabrications. Can't you just be done with it, you butches? But being just evil butches is only the only thing you can hold on to, right? You sure are ugly enough.

@michiru and @misskarme

9. Angelskates

Angelskates Well-Known Member

Alex, are you saying butches instead of bitches, or are you deliberately writing butches? Why not write bitch? Is butch supposed to be an offensive term? Are people supposed to be getting annoyed that you can't type and only selectively check your posts? What's with all the comments about people you don't know, and have likely never met, being ugly?

You come across as a childish attention seeker in many of your posts. When people don't give you the attention you seek, you start childish name calling.

10. michiruwater

11. Angelskates

12. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

I think Alex forgot what pseud he was using. :lol: This is hilarious. :watch:

13. Angelskates

How did I miss the match.com thread! Gold!

14. Alex Forrest

Umm, it's the same name LittleB. I stand by all those posts. You can LOL, but I was serious. Frankly you should be ashamed, and I feel sorry for your parents and family that you are a part of them. You can hide behind your anonymity here and your obesity and ugliness, but you still have to face your family at some point. I feel so very sorry for you. I'll even give you a friendly hug even though it sickens me...

15. Prancer

Prancer Jawwalking Staff Member

You all may deserve each other, but I am just too old for this crap. Thread closed. Everybody take a nap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.