Then there's no hope for us: Kim Kardashian filing for divorce

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Louise, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Louise

Louise Banned Member

So after 72 days of married life, Kim has decided that due to irreconcilable differences, she is filing for divorce.

I have no interest in the Kardashians and it only seemed that her wedding was done for more interest in her reality show, plus I read that with $$$ for photos, video rights, etc Kim made $18M for the whole charade. Not bad, now the show can focus on Kim's divorce.

I am so sick of these no-talent celebs being able to sell stories for a million dollars to tabloids, and it's all BS anyway. I wish they'd just go away.

2. caseyedwards

caseyedwards Well-Known Member

awwwww

3. CDANN1013

CDANN1013 Active Member

I'm shocked I really thought they would a least make the 6 month anniversary.

Carol

4. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

5. Veronika

Veronika gold dust woman

There was a 2-part special at the beginning of October...I didn't watch any of it, he seems like a jerk.

I'm not sure if he was "in on it," but I think he wanted to be famous.

6. skatingfan5

skatingfan5 Well-Known Member

:eek: I am shocked at this sad, sad news, simply shocked! :lol: Actually it's completely expected -- except I thought they might manage to keep up the facade until the New Year, so they could have some big Kardashian Klan Kristmas special for more :bribe:. :rolleyes:

7. Jot the Dot Dot

Jot the Dot Dot Headstrong Buzzard

When each was asked what they'll miss the most visa-vis their splitting: She'll miss the security of a man about the house, and he'll miss leaving her behind.

Moto Guzzi and (deleted member) like this.
  8. soxxy

soxxy Guest

I suppose they won't be in the DWTS audience tonight, cheering on Krob. (Will Rob be able to go on?? :drama:)

9. Aaron W

Aaron W New Member

So marriages like this are allowed in California, but marriages between two loving men or two loving women are constitutionally prohibited? :rolleyes:

birdgal, agalisgv, nypanda and 17 others like this.
  10. skatingfan5

My hope is that he is so :wuzrobbed heartbroken by his sister's divorce that he won't be able to take a single step on the dance floor. :p But the reality is more likely that this will garner him "sympathy votes" from whomever are the Kardashian kult-followers who have been voting for him the past six weeks. :(

11. skatingfan5

Kim and Kris -- poster couple for DOMA. :rolleyes:

12. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

This.

jtpc and (deleted member) like this.
  13. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

I am still ashamed of the fellow Californians who voted against gay marriage.

Look on the bright side, though: that wedding pumped some major :bribe: into the economy.

14. PDilemma

PDilemma Well-Known Member

I believe stories like this are what inspired my late grandfather to frequently note that straight people were destroying the sanctity of marriage all by themselves and shouldn't be preaching about it to anyone else.

15. skatingfan5

Since much of the wedding expenses were offered for free by the various wedding suppliers, I'd say the wedding pumped some major :bribe: into the Kardashian koffers. :rolleyes:

16. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

i thought it was just a tv wedding

now maybe people can stop calling it our royal wedding

17. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

So ridiculous. Unless he was beating her or something (a valid reason for divorce) they didn't even try. What a sham.

18. Louise

Louise Banned Member

I was just reading an article and someone from an anti-gay marriage group had the NERVE to blame these weddings for publicity/$$$$/days on GAY MARRIAGE. This jerk essentially said "With traditional marriage being constantly threatened by pro-homosexual groups, it is not surprising that this disrespect for marriage would lead to a further decay in traditional marriage."

So blame it on the gays that this farce of a wedding occurred. :rolleyes:
    Talk about a weird spin on a situation...

19. taf2002

taf2002 flower lady

Actually I have high hopes for me. I didn't spend $5M on my wedding. I guess that's why it's lasted 26 yrs. That & the fact it wasn't a publicity stunt.

20. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

Really? That's disappointing. :(

21. Prancer

Prancer Jawwalking Staff Member

He has a point, you know. Before this whole gay marriage thing started, celebrity marriages lasted lifetimes and no one ever got married for any reason other than true love. :saint:

22. Cheylana

Cheylana Well-Known Member

UGH, can this insipid family collectively DIAF go away already?!?!? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  23. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

What's DIAF? As insipid as they are, they are making a ton of :bribe: along with Paris Hilton. They have the insipid market cornered.

24. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

:shuffle: What is DOMA?? :slinkaway

Damn. I had 18 months in the pool. I really thought they would run this out at least 12-18 months for the publicity.

25. FiveRinger

FiveRinger Well-Known Member

This is just disgraceful. But she didn't have any reason to tough it out. After all, she didn't pay for any of it. And she's used to public humiliation. I am waiting for the honeymoon sex video to come out....that should net another $4-5 million.

26. skatesindreams

skatesindreams Well-Known Member

I don't think they had any intention of "trying".
    How long will this prolong the family's "15 minutes of fame"?

27. skatingfan5

The so-called "Defense of Marriage Act" (actually the denial of marriage to gay persons act).

28. soxxy

soxxy Guest

Is Kim pregnant?

29. Rob

Rob Beach Bum

IceAlisa and (deleted member) like this.
  30. IceAlisa

IceAlisa Épaulement!!!

That one I know: Defense Of Marriage Act aka stupid, bigoted waste of legislative time.

Rob and (deleted member) like this.