Themi and Rena Sochi 2014

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by tplaxl, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia Whee, summer club comps!

Trivia question: How many partners did Themi Leftheris have in his Senior pairs career and can you name them all in order? Bonus to anyone who can name his partners before Senior.
  2. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

But you are the one who was playing the spelling police and you got caught out for your lack of knowledge of the English language.
  3. LilJen

LilJen Well-Known Member

Well, Wikipedia :)lol:) says (for Sr) Julian Burns, Naomi Nari Nam, Angelyn Nguyen, Lindsay Davis. Prior to Julian there was Nicole Hartunian (Jr), Jacqueline Jimenez (Novice-Jr), and Sarah-Jo Damron-Brown (Novice). Had no idea he had so many partners! Thanks to some nice person who put all that stuff up there. He didn't start skating until he was 12 (in 1994 after watching the Olympics. Must have been the knee-whack that inspired him? :)).

Yeah, yeah, so I cheated.
  4. tplaxl

tplaxl New Member

I could respond to this very easily and copy every post that has something wrong with it. Please get back to insulting me about the original topic.

By the way, since you were so eager to point out that you were baiting me, don't you think you got the same in return?
    jamesy and (deleted member) like this.
  5. tplaxl

tplaxl New Member

At least you're honest!
  6. Aussie Willy

Aussie Willy Well-Known Member

:lol: Were you baiting me?
  7. dots

dots Well-Known Member

YES YES YES!!!! Nothing would make me happier than to see Themis back on the ice! :cheer:

Leftheris & Inoue :swoon: :swoon:

Ouch!
  8. tplaxl

tplaxl New Member