"The Walking Dead": Any fans here?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by kwanatic, Sep 28, 2012.

1. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

Ah, well. We knew somebody had to be eaten and it wouldn't be Carl or Rick and fans would revolt if it were Carol or Daryl, so that left all the others. I thought Bob might have been bitten also and that was why he was crying before getting clunked on the head.

Was Carol going to leave by herself before Daryl came out?

2. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

It did look like Carol was ready to take off by herself, until Daryl showed up.

When the time comes, I'm waiting for Carol to make the first move on Daryl. She'll push him to the ground, strip him and say "CLAIMED". He won't resist.

TEAM CAROL!!!!

lmarie086, Buzz and rfisher like this.
  3. Braulio

Braulio Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that too!

Buzz likes this.
  4. Marco

Marco Missing Ziggy

Why would Carol leave?

The Father most likely locked everyone out of church and that's why he had enough food to last him that long.

5. Japanfan

Japanfan Well-Known Member

My sense was that she just uncomfortable being back in the group and still trying to reconcile herself with what she did at the prison and even more so, having to kill the girl who became zombie friendly. And she's has been on her own a long time and just pulled off a major but horrific rescue effort.

This was indicated by her reluctance to talk to Daryl. She needs to talk about these experiences and work them out.

The fact that Daryl went after her is ultimately going to help her heal, I think.

6. Marco

Marco Missing Ziggy

I think Daryl will literally open her up. *heehee*

The people within the group who are most likely to oppose to her killing humans would be Rick and Tyrese, and they are both already OK with it and experienced killing people themselves. I think everyone else would understand that she did what she had to do.

Anyways, turns out Rick was right that they should have gotten their weapons, gone back and finished off killing the rest of the Terminus gang.

Not sure if Bob was bitten before he was caught by the remaining Terminus gang, but remember Hershel was also bitten and Rick cut off his leg to save him. So if Bob was bitten on that leg, the Terminus gang likely saved him. Not sure what would happen though now that they ate the supposedly tainted meat. Does cooking it help? Carol smeared walkers blood onto herself too and didn't get infected. So who knows.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014 at 9:21 AM
    Buzz likes this.
  7. snoopy

snoopy Team St. Petersburg

But everybody is already infected, which is why they all turn no matter how they die (other than a head crush). I guess eating bitten meat might mean they die quicker if we go with the theory zombie meat has some type of venom in it or something.

8. Marco

Marco Missing Ziggy

That's the question - does eating tainted meat make someone turn/ die immediately? If not, then there's a very good supply of food for Rick's group. :shuffle:

9. AliasJohnDoe

AliasJohnDoe Dornbush 2015!!!

They didn't eat a deer after it was bitten in season 1.

Buzz likes this.