1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Tea thread

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by BlueRidge, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Jenny

Jenny From the Bloc

I find the herbals are best when feeling a bit delicate - anything that promotes calmness or sleep usually works :) Black teas can have a bit of an edge to them that might upset an unhappy stomach.

2. BlueRidge

BlueRidge AYS's snark-sponge

3. Artemis@BC

Artemis@BC Well-Known Member

I prescribe ginger-mint tea for hangover. Ginger to settle an upset stomach, mint for headache and to aid digestion of that pesky 1/3 martini.

4. snoopy

snoopy Team St. Petersburg

For a while I replaced my coffee habit with a tea habit – but tea seems to give me an upset stomach – at least in the concentrated levels at which I was drinking it. It had to mimic my motor oil coffee habit, so I was making it crazy strong. Anyway….now I have a bunch of kinda expensive tea that will just go to waste. If anyone wants my stash – mostly blacks and an oolong or two – send me a PM of where to send it and I will get it to you. I will pay for shipping unless it is like some remote address in Iceland or something.

Also, I am slow so it might be a couple weeks before I actually get it sent.