The new Melrose Place

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by muffinplus, Apr 14, 2010.

1. muffinplus

muffinplus New Member

Anyone seen the finale for this?

Never watched the old show, and I think the best thing about the new one is Ella Simms played by Katie Cassidy. Some of the other characters are blah, especially Jonah who needs to fall off a cliff fast.

The final showdown between Ella and Amanda Woodward was great! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVZTZy6ocSc

Great bitching...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  2. Tony Wheeler

Tony Wheeler Well-Known Member

The old show is my favorite program of all-time. Don't ask why... I just thought it was extremely intriguing as a kid. :lol:

However, I'm pretty sure that this might be the series finale of the new Melrose, the numbers are the worst of any show on the CW I think I read. I haven't watched an episode yet, but will probably buy the DVD release of it, mostly to see all of the old MP characters that have made guest appearances.

3. muffinplus

muffinplus New Member

Yeah, I (among others) would be pretty pissed if this is the finale, because it has gotten better. Well, mainly I just love Ella... I think she should be more of a lead character.

And the old characters on the show were pretty good... better than some of the regulars. Although it's mostly Amanda and Michael Mancini with sprinklings of some others.

4. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

And that's saying something. How that network keeps going is beyond me.

5. muffinplus

muffinplus New Member

The primetime Tuesday timeslot is killing the ratings for this show.