1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The McKayla meme continues

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by barbk, Nov 17, 2012.

1. barbk

barbk Well-Known Member

2. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

That is so awesome!

3. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

4. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Good lawd!!! :lol:

5. Really

Really No longer just a "well-known member" Yay!

Gotta love a political leader with a sense of humour! ;)

6. CynicElle

CynicElle Well-Known Member

I just posted that to my Facebook wall -- I'm hoping even the Obama nonfans will find it at least a little amusing. And as I said on my page, :respec: to McKayla for having a sense of humor about that whole "Not Impressed" thing.

7. Alex Forrest

Alex Forrest Banned Member

I think I love President Obama even more. This is hilarious. He got the McKayla meme and was up on it enough to pose a pic with her doing it. He's clearly a Dad of teenagers, and is interested in their worlds. Love it. I love that he can 'be real' and have a sense of humor. Yeah, maybe it's not dignified for the POTUS to pose like that, but it is in fun.

It reminds me of the time Willard Romney met a group of unemployed in Florida, and he opened up with "I understand how you feel being unemployed, because I've been unemployed for five years. *smirk* *nervous oblivous laugh* " . I thought that meeting would end his dream of the nomination, but apparently there are people out there who got Willard's humor.

I'll take President Obama's anyday.

8. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

The election's over, Alex, and there's a thread for it in PI.

I absolutely love this pic. Love it so much. I love that our President has such a great sense of humor. :)

9. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

That is adorable! How exciting for the girls to get a special trip to the WH!