The McKayla meme continues

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by barbk, Nov 17, 2012.

1. barbk

barbk Well-Known Member

2. BigB08822

BigB08822 Well-Known Member

That is so awesome!

3. oleada

oleada Well-Known Member

I love Obama :lol:

4. Buzz

Buzz Well-Known Member

Good lawd!!! :lol:

5. Really

Really No longer just a "well-known member" Yay!

Gotta love a political leader with a sense of humour! ;)

6. CynicElle

CynicElle Well-Known Member

I just posted that to my Facebook wall -- I'm hoping even the Obama nonfans will find it at least a little amusing. And as I said on my page, :respec: to McKayla for having a sense of humor about that whole "Not Impressed" thing.

7. Alex Forrest

Alex Forrest Banned Member

I think I love President Obama even more. This is hilarious. He got the McKayla meme and was up on it enough to pose a pic with her doing it. He's clearly a Dad of teenagers, and is interested in their worlds. Love it. I love that he can 'be real' and have a sense of humor. Yeah, maybe it's not dignified for the POTUS to pose like that, but it is in fun.

It reminds me of the time Willard Romney met a group of unemployed in Florida, and he opened up with "I understand how you feel being unemployed, because I've been unemployed for five years. *smirk* *nervous oblivous laugh* " . I thought that meeting would end his dream of the nomination, but apparently there are people out there who got Willard's humor.

I'll take President Obama's anyday.

8. michiruwater

michiruwater Well-Known Member

The election's over, Alex, and there's a thread for it in PI.

I absolutely love this pic. Love it so much. I love that our President has such a great sense of humor. :)

9. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

That is adorable! How exciting for the girls to get a special trip to the WH!