The Carolina Kostner Thread

kittyjake5

That was beautiful! Other than Mao, Caro has the best edgework I have seen in a long time!

Thanks for sharing!

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
I've just seen it and I'm in love with this. So modern and interesting. I hope this is her new SP, with more speed and stamina, oh my. Sorry for asking the obvious maybe but I don't follow singles so does she have any competition scheduled ?

Bellanca

So good to see Carolina! :biggrinbo

Like this program, a lot -- a little edgy and different. If it is Carolina's SP, I am excited to see the final product.

jiggs

Last edited:

jiggs

Are there any Italian native speakers who can translate what else is written in the article? I don't think we have confirmation by her or her management and I wonder how reliable the information is? Thanks!

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Are there any Italian native speakers who can translate what else is written in the article? I don't think we have confirmation by her or her management and I wonder how reliable the information is? Thanks!

I speak Italian actually..

Basically it says Kostner has chosen a Russian coach and will compete at Europeans. But before this she will compete on December 9 and 10 at Golden Spin for her official comeback the way that Yuna Kim did. This is the second phase of her career where she is expecting to train and go all the way to the Olympics in Pyeongchang in 2018.

Bellanca

Basically it says Kostner has chosen a Russian coach and will compete at Europeans. But before this she will compete on December 9 and 10 at Golden Spin for her official comeback the way that Yuna Kim did. This is the second phase of her career where she is expecting to train and go all the way to the Olympics in Pyeongchang in 2018.
I'm liking this!! Good luck to Carolina :respec: Cheering for her all the way!

jiggs

Thank you so much! Can't wait to see her back on competitive ice!

arakwafan2006

I'm still rather surprised by her Mishin decision and I'm eager to see the result. He's so specific and deliberate in his jump teaching. He's managed to get technique down to a science. The thing is movement isn't always the same between people. You see the champions he's made but not the ones who have washed out. Carolina knows what she's doing though and so does Mr.mishin. He seems to be in love with his new student.

VGThuy

It seems like a mutually beneficial partnership as well. We all know what Mishin can teach her, and I bet many of his students love having her around. I could watch her glide all day and would love if some of that rubbed off on his students.

briancoogaert

It seems like a mutually beneficial partnership as well. We all know what Mishin can teach her, and I bet many of his students love having her around. I could watch her glide all day and would love if some of that rubbed off on his students.
But I don't want to watch Carolina's glide with Mishin's choreo ! I hope Carolina can give him some good taste. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information