The Amazing Race Nov. 13 "Super Shady"

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by shan, Nov 14, 2011.

1. phoenixflamezzz

phoenixflamezzz New Member

love ma and pa!

i wouldn't mind it really if any of the teams left won, although i have a preference obviously.

the invisibles i don't mind. they're probably the nicest "bickering couple" team they've had in a while, although i'd prefer another nate/jen. haha!

2. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

3. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

X
    Loving this season, and this cast. Most seasons, my interest is beginning to wane a bit ... not so this year. The season spent two episodes too many in Asia, but it's recovered due to some good challenges and locales, but especially due to the likeable cast of racers. MVPs are definitely Cathi & Bill, whose continued presence keeps me tense for entire episodes, until they finally cross safely over the mat. But, the F4 rfisher lists are all good -- rootable -- teams.

Definitely an Emmy submission. Unless -- whoa could it be? -- there are a couple of even better eppys coming up this season or next!!? (I'm assuming TAR20(!!) will air by next summer.)
    My Phillusting is more a "past" pasttime, and that photo pushes it further into the rearview mirror. :shuffle:

Hats off to "Pa" for having a kicking bod! Rivals the Boarders, who are decades younger.

She Invisible has a great rack. But ... (((((He Invisible for his apparent shrinkage)))))

:yikes: Bodybuilders in general gross me out. Blech! The bunch mentoring our racer are no different, despite the little blonde's cutie pie face.