The Amazing Race 16 - Which teams will race in the finale?

Discussion in 'The Bookies!' started by Beefcake, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

TAR16 is three weeks along, time enough to gauge who's strong, who's a wildcard, and who's already overdue for Elimination Station. (Doesn't take a duhtective to solve the latter.)

Let's bet! Which duos will race in the final leg for the :bribe: million dollars?

2. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

Reopened for another week, since last night's NEL kicked the can.

3. Prancer

Prancer Dysteleological Staff Member

I was :eek: when I saw the current bets, then realized that UMBS and his magic slide rule are paying us a visit. :lol:

Perhaps I should up my bets.

4. UMBS Go Blue

UMBS Go Blue KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!

5. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

Who wants to be a Millionnaire? A simple recipe, really. Divide UMBS's wagers by 10,000, place those bets ... repeat a few times. And you're cooking, baby! (Yeh, baby)

6. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

:mitchell:

:bribe: Where's my money?! :bribe:

Mr. UMBS, pay me my 50:1 longshot! Er, unless it was a sekret bet ... in that case I didn't place one.

7. UMBS Go Blue

UMBS Go Blue KWEEN 2016! YES WE KWAN!

The 50:1 was paid out, and you very likely did place a sekret bet on it, because there's no other way your balance would have gone up by so much in the last few days (from the ~5MM it was before). :p

But thanks for establishing this vBet in the first place. My being able to settle it was icing on the cake. :2faced:

8. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

EYS, $100,000 at 50:1 pays very nicely ... almost doubled my :bribe: stash. Am I #2 richest yet? :p

A sweet goodbye present to myself. Never EVER thought this one would come in, though. :shuffle:

I didn't put :bribe: down on the 1000:1 Idol bet, promise! :puppet: :saint:

9. Sassafras

Sassafras Well-Known Member

I only had 25 :bribe: available to bet at the time, so I put it on the 50/1 never thinking it would pay off :rofl: