The Amazing Race 03/21: "Cathy Drone?"

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Lilia A, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Lilia A

Lilia A Well-Known Member

Started here already.

Mini spoiler ahead - To those who are still waiting for it to start: do not, and I mean do NOT miss big brother Jordan's comments about Joan of Arc :rofl:

2. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

We're still about 25 minutes to go on East Coast before it starts. :( Guess I'll check back after its done. Stupid basketball. :wuzrobbed of the running pbp thread again.

3. Lilia A

Lilia A Well-Known Member

Great job by
    little brothers
    in the detour. That really must have been hard to do.

4. victorskid

victorskid Skating supporter

Too bad it couldn't have been a double elimination!

5. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

Did the Cowboys make a mistake?

6. PrincessLeppard

PrincessLeppard Pink Bitch

:rofl:

I think the Cowboys screwed up pretty badly....

7. rfisher

(((((Cowboys))))

8. PrincessLeppard

Wow. Caite's an idiot, too. "Joan of Arc's a guy." "Oh, I was thinking of someone else." Yeah. Riiiiiight.

9. rfisher

I think I'd do the search since both people can do it. There's no way I'd stack the glasses without breaking something.

10. PrincessLeppard

Wow. I just looked it up. Pierry is on the opposite side of Epernay from Riems. Teams heading there are probably losing a minimum of one hour, if not more.

11. rfisher

Steve just wrecked their car! I guess there's no AAA. :lol:

12. PrincessLeppard

What did Steve do to the car???

13. rfisher

I missed it. I was letting the dog out and came back in time to see them looking at the car.

14. PrincessLeppard

They didn't show it. There was just a "thump," and then they showed the damaged car. Did he hit the curb? Weird.

15. rfisher

The Duhtectives are cracking me up.

16. PrincessLeppard

Did he just say, "If I can find crack in someone's ass, I can find grapes on a vine?" Or similar? :rofl:

17. rfisher

Wow. The Cowboys are out blonding Jeff and Jordan and Brent and Caite. And the Duhtectives are number one again. They are on a roll.

18. PrincessLeppard

I hate mimes.

19. rfisher

If Brent and Caite don't murder each other, it'll be a miracle.

Jeff: "What are we doing this for? To teach kids to stay in school?"

20. Lacey

Lacey Well-Known Member

Slow and slower.

21. ks1227

ks1227 Well-Known Member

:lol: I found myself rooting for Jordan and Jeff for the first time this season, in hopes of not having to see or hear any more from Brent and Caite. Oh, well ... it's clear from the previews that we can look forward to more bickering next week. :yikes:

22. shan

shan Well-Known Member

I heard her mumble something that sounded like "all the animals" so maybe she was thinking of Noah! :rofl:

I was so rooting for the li'l bros when they were pouring their champagne. I would have felt so bad for them after all of that work. Now for Brent and Caitie I felt nothing. I was so hoping tonight was it for them. The big bros team had good attitudes through this whole leg. I was pulling for them.

Brandy and Carol continue to annoy me. They just seem to be complaining even when they're not complaining.

I was :eek: at the Duh-tectives' "finding crack in someone's butt" comment. :scream:

I was sad not to see more of the cowboys. I love that they hustle through tasks like the find the grapes in the vineyard!:respec: They are not at their best when they have to drive themselves.

23. star_gazer11

star_gazer11 practising choreo

Yup. Dude, that's too much info, thank you for that lovely image. :wideeyes::slinkaway

24. The Village Idiot

The Village Idiot Demon Barber

So I always set my dvr to extend TAR by 30 min and even then I was about 20 min short tonight. Has to be a new record. Since I don't have the patience to wait for it on hulu, who was eliminated tonight? It HAS to be big bro right?

25. PrincessLeppard

It was Big Brother.

26. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

When Brent and Catie were searching the vineyard the first time, did they show Catie walking past a bunch of grapes TWICE??!! That was the impression I got from the shot. Maybe if she woulda quit whining and paid more attention to lookin' they woulda found the grapes the first time.

So glad the cowboys are still in it!! I was so worried with going to the wrong city TWICE! Now that they are safe, I can say that was funny. :lol:

27. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

I have to admit, I did love the Cowboys comments about how people pay thousands of dollars for the trip they took through Wine Country of France and they got to do it for free *and* in a Mercedes to boot. Yes, it was sarcasm, but at least it was funny sarcasm.

One dingbat dating couple down...One more to go!!

28. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

This cast is simply an epic goldmine! :lol:

29. allezfred

allezfred Old and Immature Admin Staff Member

Personally, I thought the going outside in boxer shorts image was more mentally scarring. :scream:

:rolleyes: at the Little Brothers comment about people not speaking English so well.

30. Bev Johnston

Bev Johnston Well-Known Member

This was one situation where the needle-in-the-haystack was much easier. I definitely would've done the grapes task. When I was 12, I had a department store disaster that started with a pyramid of wine glasses and ended with me booking it up an escalator. :shuffle:

I didn't care much for the little bros' comment about English, but they really are becoming my second fave team. First fave, of course, the cowboys. Oh my gravy, I thought they were done for. So glad they're not.

I was a little sad to see Big Bro go. They were funny and good for the weekly "duh" comment.

I will be happy to see the duhtectives get knocked off their perch. I'm tired of their "we do this every day" and I don't really find them funny. Just "eh".