Tessa & Scott # 34. Together. Every step. Every breath.

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by pani, Dec 22, 2013.

1. pani

pani Well-Known Member

New thread!

2. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member

geoskate and (deleted member) like this.
  3. MissJD

MissJD Active Member

Thanks Pani for finally just starting one, haha!

Soo looking forward to the new show!

4. parapluies

parapluies Well-Known Member

Love the title (even if it does seem that Scott have been listening to The Police :lol:) - Scott so sentimental :swoon: first this & then saying their SD/FD are "a piece of us" :swoon:

5. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member

He is actually quite cheesy. I bet Tessa finds that amusing.

6. parapluies

He is cheesy! But its cute! :D

7. pani

pani Well-Known Member

He said he love cheesy.:lol:

8. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

Thanks pani :shuffle:

@parapluies: "a piece of us" could be next title thread *___*
    He said this about Mahler and other 2010 olympics programs, not about new program ;)

9. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

What, I thought we decided on 17 Seasons to Sochi ;). Anyways speaking of the Maclean interview, the previous link is not working. Anybody have a different link?

10. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

11. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

That link asks me for a login... weird.

12. aka_gerbil

aka_gerbil Rooting for the Underdogs

I had a message about the issue having content that might not be suitable for those under 18. Signing up is free though. :)

13. parapluies

14. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

I get the same message gerbil and cherub get, but I didn't want to make an account. What's vk? Also was the radio canada version of SOI on today?

15. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

I think vk is vkontakte which is like a Russian facebook. parapluies, do you have the link to the screencaps handy? I don't really want to make an account just to read one article.

16. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

17. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

I could post some quotes from this article that I posted on my thread, if you want...

18. parapluies

19. Cherub721

Cherub721 YEAH!

Thanks Shayii and parapluies :)

20. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

Here the quotes:

About Vancouver:
    Scott: "My dreams came true in Vancouver, but reflecting on that has made me think that what I really enjoyed most was the process: training and working together and created these programs, which are a piece of us, kind of like a child."

About Wch 2013 and Sochi:
    Scott: "We weren't happy, we wanted to be World Champions before going to the Olympics. Right now, I just want that gold medal in Sochi. Everything in my life is about that."

Tessa: "We're so focused and hungry for gold again. That's what gets us up in the morning. At some point, we're going to have to flick the switch to take the pressure off ourselves and bring it in and skate for different reasons: not because there's a medal on the line, but because we deserve to enjoy the moment. We've worked hard for it."

21. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

Nice thread title, pani. I imagine Tess & Scott skating elegantly and beautifully with every step and every breath around a gold medal hanging from the sky and ending the skate with their hands touching the gold medal.

22. pani

pani Well-Known Member

I thought more people thought 17 Seasons for Sochi will be better for next thread.and votes were for Together. And it was 1020 posts already in old thread and nobody want to start new.
    So, if.someone will tell me, how to change this title I will no this. Or feel free Shayii to ask admins to do this or delete this thread.and you could start new one with title you like more. No problem.
    Sorry, I never will start new thread anymore, because I didn't understand, what you, guys, want.

23. aka_gerbil

aka_gerbil Rooting for the Underdogs

Pani, I think they were talking about what to name the next thread, #35, not this one. Shayii was saying that the next thread already has a name ready to go.

24. clarie

clarie Well-Known Member

The thread title is perfect Pani,unlike the judging at the GPF :(

25. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

Yes,thread title is perfect, Pani and thank you Ice Princess for it.
    We will have the 17 seasons to Sochi in time for Sochi. My take is that by mid to end January we will need a new thread....

26. Marta24

Marta24 Active Member

Somehow, I'm more positive about Tessa and Scott's chances to win a second OGM than before the GPF. If Meryl and Charlie were the clear favorites for the OGM, their scores would have been much higher, especially in the FD. But this didn't happen, because IMO, the judges haven't decided yet, who is going to win in Sochi. This is maybe an odd opinion, but I think that the outcome of the GPF was more a positive sign for Tessa and Scott than for Meryl and Charlie. Before the GPF, there was a lot of talk that Meryl & Charlie have the superior FD and that Tessa & Scott don't have a chance this year, but they only managed to beat them with 1.5 points. That's nothing. I firmly believe that Tessa and Scott can win this thing!

EDIT: Is this dress http://25.media.tumblr.com/70236afe61b864603b3b1c1fe11d337d/tumblr_mu7apk8RIb1rm6ftfo2_500.gif a practice dress? I know this has been probably discussed to death in here, but I prefer this color much more than the pink one, she usually wears for the FD.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  27. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

I hope it too! ;) And yes.. this is the dress she wore for pactice at FT.. I'll be repetitive but I really like the pink dress ^^

28. elle123

elle123 Member

I like the lavender colour, too. but if Scott is going to wear the burgundy shirt, it doesn't go together at all.

29. pani

pani Well-Known Member

30. pani

pani Well-Known Member

I agree