TESSA & SCOTT #33 Our Living Legends

Discussion in 'The Trash Can' started by Emdee, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Do you know if it's available online?

2. Jeanne7

Jeanne7 Member

I can go to bed happy after watching TS skate Stay and Carmen. Magnificent - and the red dress Tessa wore at the beginning of the show is a perfect hue of red for Seasons --

3. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

Ok, thanks :)

Wow, I hope someone upload both ex on YT! I'm curious to see Carmen with show's light and coverage :p

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  4. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

Medals

5. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Hope someone upload CSOI 2013 soon.

6. Debrah

Debrah Well-Known Member

Loved, loved the SOI version of Carmen, FIERCE!! Thought the costuming really worked much better with Tessa in the black bodytsuit than the London ruffled dress too, bodysuit looked much better during lifts, and you could appreciate the fab body lines etc.! Part of me thinks pants are better when one is spinning round in the air so much, I get distracted when I see her skirt is flying over head and all assets are on display, but perhaps I am bit old fashioned that way. I also thought she looked sensational in the red dress, awesome color on her, though it had some unfortunate fringe issues...Think the grey dress that Rochette wore in her number with Buttle, would be a fab choice for Tessa in terms of style and fabric if not color, as I loved the way it moved and it did not look like she was wearing lingerie either, but an actual dress... Really hope this awesome SOI version of Carmen becomes available for download.

7. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

Now I'm more curious :D

8. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Thank you! Cant wait to see CSOI 2013

9. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

Ys, Tess looked lovely in the bodysuit. I have often wanted her to do a program in a bodysuit - unfortunately that is not to be....

10. girlscouse62

girlscouse62 Active Member

Thanks Emdee. Now I have tickets for Van CSOI. Yippee!

11. girlscouse62

I don't understand why they can't wear bodysuits in dance. They have been wearing them in professional ballroom dancing for a long time already, and they certainly allow them in Ladies

12. zilam98

zilam98 Well-Known Member

i would love to see tessa use a different kind of styling for her FD costume. i certainly dont like the lingerie look of the pink dress (to me it doesnt look olympic worthy), and the color just washes her out

13. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

I have been for a few post Oly SOI and they are usually the best. Still remember seeing Mahler live at the SOI after Vancouver.

14. cgirl8

cgirl8 Member

15. Lety

Lety Member

Yes, it's geoblocked... :( But I guess someone will upload on YT --I wish... :)

16. Daniskates93

Daniskates93 Active Member

17. pani

pani Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLmuYROU_ejG8zMTpO2yBgQ?feature=watch
    Carmen and Stay on youtube
    Just watched Carmen. It was impressive. Dont know, why people said Carmen wasnt as good at CSOI. Scott really going mad during this program and Tessa..... She is STAR! Why she said she is a bad actress.
    You know. i think this program could be the Star at profeccional WCH.
    And thanks to CBC for showing a lot off closeups

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  18. blueglass

blueglass New Member

Why is everyone nitpicking Tessa's costumes? She will have a different dress for the FD in Sochi - we can count on it. I think Joannie and Jeff's 'grey' costumes were actualy mauve - at least they were on my tv. Tessa wore pale grey in 2010 OD.

19. Emdee

Emdee Well-Known Member

Pani
    there were many different SOI shows. So maybe they were not as good in all of them. I think they tape in Hamilton.
    Tessa is certainly a star.

20. blueglass

blueglass New Member

Or it's more of the subtle trashing of them that goes on. It wasn't the competitive program but the one I saw was wonderful.

21. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member

Carmen is such a classic. Best program under the new system.

22. Shayii

Shayii Well-Known Member

Yay thanks pani! Not gonna lie I do miss Carmen. Anyways I accidentally paused the video while watching on my phone, but I thought where I paused would make a great pic so I took a screencap: http://imgur.com/UOlBeqY and this one too http://imgur.com/yWGWCa6.

23. Lety

Lety Member

Ohh, it's so good to watch those two gems with good image and these close-ups! :swoon:
    Those are two very different programs, and Tessa and Scott interpreted each one in a unique way. They are beyond great skaters. They are great artists too.

24. girlscouse62

I saw the ones in Vancouver and they were brilliant.

25. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Thanks! Shayii, thanks for photos, i love this moments so much!
    I think it a little hard at the arena to see all this great close-ups.
    Now i think TS are ready to be a show stars and maybe have nothing to do in sport. During this 4 years they improved there artisic level so much.
    And Tessa enjoy skating so much, she look so relax and happy in CSOI. She is so powerfull and emotional. You never see this at competition, Scott on other hand show his best in competitions, but this year i see he start really enjoy to perfom. Its great!
    And if i could, i pay mpney to see Shawn in show, even if he will be the one grest star. He is rock-star :hat1:

26. pani

pani Well-Known Member

Thanks! Happy for you, you could fell that energy!

27. cgirl8

cgirl8 Member

28. pani

pani Well-Known Member

29. *Ice Princess*

*Ice Princess* Member

Pani THANKS SO MUCH for the links!!! OMG!!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Carmen... OMG!! MAGNIFICENT!!!! What a program! What an interpretation!! What at ALL!!!! I'm serious, believe me, I have no words! I'm shocked! In good sense (obiouvsly!) I still can't believe that this program haven't won the WCh!! I can't I can't...

Shayii, THANKS for the screen! I LOVE the first!!!!

I already said "OMG"?! :rolleyes:

30. spikydurian

spikydurian Well-Known Member

All the best to V&M for this weekend's skates.