TCM's 31 Days of Oscar 2013

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Kruss, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Kruss

Kruss Not Auto-Tuned

TCM has released their schedule of movies for the 31 Days of Oscar in February.

This link is the link they put on Facebook, but the only schedule I can find there so far is a hyperlink on the bottom of the page - the PDF version of the schedule.

So far looks like a great lineup!

2. Cachoo

Cachoo Well-Known Member

I'm feeling the 50's right now and "On The Waterfront", "Rear Window", "All About Eve" and "Singing in the Rain" are on my radar right now. Thanks for the listings.

3. AragornElessar

AragornElessar Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link Kruss!! Here's to this finally being the time I get Some Like It Hot, Anne of the Thousand Days and Cat On A Hot Tin Roof on DVD!!

4. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Didn't know Lydia had an Oscar nod! It's one of my favorite Merle Oberon pictures. George Reeves portrays one of her suitors. He would later come to fame as the original movie Superman, and would die under mysterious circumstances in 1959.

5. Wyliefan

Wyliefan Well-Known Member

I like your radar! :)

6. duane

duane New Member

I'm in heaven tonight! Finishing up on In The Good Old Summertime (Judy sings 'Merry Christmas', one of the most beautiful songs sung on film), and coming up next on TCM is Meet Me In St. Louis (Judy sings 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, another of the most beautiful songs sung on film!). :respec: :encore:

7. Kruss

Kruss Not Auto-Tuned

I didn't realize Meet Me In St. Louis was on tonight! But thankfully, it'll be on again Monday afternoon. Thanks! :)

8. aftershocks

aftershocks Well-Known Member

Errol Flynn's (and Ross Miner's ;)) Captain Blood is on the list. :D