TAR 5/1 : Too many cooks in the kitchen

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by rfisher, May 2, 2011.

1. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

That helicopter ride and detour would be so much fun.

2. PrincessLeppard

PrincessLeppard Pink Bitch

I think I would do search. With the locator thingy, it's not quite a needle in a haystack.

3. rfisher

Vxyen is really tiffed this week. :lol:

I'd leave him down in the cravass.

4. BelleBway

BelleBway a monkey stole my title

If I was Vyxin, I'd leave Kent down in the crevice. :shuffle: Just sayin' ;)

ETA :lol: that rfisher posted about the same thing at the same time

smurfy and (deleted member) like this.
  5. rfisher

PML Gary tore his victim in half.

6. PrincessLeppard

No one foresaw that those things could get mixed up? Why didn they mark them?

7. rfisher

I missed why Big Easy was yelling at Kynt or why Vixyn was crying. What happened?

8. rfisher

That evil Prancer said the Goths would probably win, and I swear she may be right.

9. rfisher

Come on Mallory and Gary and Zev/Justin. Kick their sorry butts. They knew very well they weren't supposed to take that taxi.

WOOT! Way to go guys.

10. BelleBway

BelleBway a monkey stole my title

I have never been so happy for someone to have a penalty resulting in elimination! :cheer2: for Zev/Justin

11. Lilia A

Lilia A Well-Known Member

I want that dog :dog: so cute :D
    I'm glad Zev&Justin are still in it :)

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Lilia A

Lilia A Well-Known Member

Is that waxing thing a roadblock?? Hey, I'll do it :lol:

13. Fridge_Break

Fridge_Break Well-Known Member

Get the frickin Globetrotters out of there, please.

14. Prancer

Prancer The "specialness" that is Staff Member

Grrrr! Did not! I said they were the annoying dating couple that would be there until the end.

But hahahahahaha! Never so glad to be wrong about seeing a team in the finale.

15. PrincessLeppard

I nearly had a heart attack, after switching my pick to Zev and Justin. Thank goodness Kent and Vyxsin got in that stupid cab.

Kisha and Jen for the win!

Waxing :rofl: Enjoy it, boys. :EVILLE:

16. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

Wow. Vixen was SO unattractive in the end interview. Ugh.

17. Garden Kitty

Garden Kitty Tranquillo

Yay, I'm late watching the episode, but I love this result!

18. Bev Johnston

Bev Johnston New Member

And therein lies the flaw in the logic. I'd believe mother and son team much sooner than "dating" couple.

Glad to see Lame Ass Kent go, but Jennifer (aka Vixen) seems like a cool girl.

19. genevieve

genevieve drinky typo pbp, closet hugger Staff Member

West Coast is obviously not getting TAR tonight... thanks for the updates.

20. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

:cheer2: that Whiner-boy is gone! I really like them in the beginning, but his attitude just turned me against them big time. Sorry Vixen, really liked you, but Kent ruined you guys for me. And the gall of HIM to immediately blame HER for not reading "on foot" in the clue! He was the one holding it and reading it over and over again if I remember right from watching. So glad they lost it on a time penalty.

I can't believe next week is the final episode! I like all the Final 4, so I don't have anyone to root against. I like it better when I have someone to root 'against'. It makes it funner cheering that final run to the line. :lol:

When does the NEXT season start! :D

21. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

You know, I just said to my mom "I'm glad I don't live in Cali tonight cause dey be gettin' screwed outta the Race"! :lol:

I'm so sorry for all you guys though. I would be mega-ticked if I would be missing it right now.

22. smurfy

smurfy Well-Known Member

I am so glad Kent is gone. Vyxsin - please dump him. I guess Ron was right about the makeup hiding insecurities etc, that is the only reason she must be with him, as she seems like a nice person, but insecure.
    I could not believe they took a taxi, I figured it was a a red herring for the ending, but not so! So happy. Kent is such a baby!
    Love the G-Trotters - they just amuse me. Not the best racers, but they are fun.
    Jen and Kisha are doing well. They have improved (unlike the team that got booted) from the last time they played.
    I am actually ok with any of the teams left winning. G-Trotters, as much as I like them, are the least deserving. But Kent and Vyxsin are gone, so happy days!!!

23. genevieve

you know, I'm sad to not see TAR or tonight's celeb Apprentice (which promised to be rather explosive), but this is history. it's really ok with me that my entertainment needs aren't being met right now.

24. Allskate

Allskate Well-Known Member

I'm so glad bin Laden was taken out, and that's obviously much more important.

But, now that we have that news, I'd really like to see TAR. It's not like they're going to share the details of who told us where bin Laden was or who took him out.

25. genevieve

gah, coverage is over so they're airing TAR after all... but Celeb Apprentice is also on. As much as I can't stand Trump, I already know the result of TAR and I need to see NeNe go off on Star.

26. Allskate

Allskate Well-Known Member

I just can't stand Trump. I'd rather watch TAR knowing the result than watch that arsehole.

27. shan

shan Well-Known Member

When Kent was bragging that he and V. had beaten the Globetrotters, I figured they'd be eliminated. I feel bad for her, but Kent is beyond irritating. The Globetrotters were kind of :rolleyes: too this episode. I'm not sure who I want to win at this point. The most annoying team is gone.

28. Era

Era New Member

At the beginning of this season I was happy to see Kent & Vyxsin as part of the returnees. Tonight he couldn't leave my television set fast enough. I felt somewhat sorry for Vyxsin having to listen to him while working on the gnome, and then for her getting accused of taking the wrong mould.(She was actually the only one that was totally in the clear on that.) But I'd had enough of them both. Wish they'd gone before the cowboys.

Really happy that Justin & Zev are still in it. I would have said I'd be happy with any of the four teams that remain winning the season but Big Easy really got on my nerves tonight. I am so ready for him to leave.

29. Bev Johnston

Bev Johnston New Member

I was totally confused about that whole thing going on with Flight Time losing his mold. I couldn't tell what was going on.

I'm rooting for Gallory or JeKeisha. The girls have been so steady and low key this season. I really like their style. I really like Gary, too. He's awesome and Mallory has grown on me. I like Hot Justin and Zev was funny with his "too many cooks in the kitchen" comment, but I'm still a little miffed about the answer sharing thing. I guess if they won I'd be okay with it, though. Globes are my last pick.

30. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

Gah, DirecTV didn't train my DVR properly to sense when enormous news would delay my Amazing Race by an hour! Wuzrobbed of seeing Missy Prissy get his comeuppance in 42" HD ... will have to settle for wee online viewing later this week.

Whee! I've got a 75% chance of being :cheer: over the winner of TAR18! Almost as good as the 100% chance I had the year Rachel & TJ won over Ron/Christina and the grandpop/grandson.

ABG! ABG! ABG! Certainly, this late in the Race, other teams will cease gifting these two doofuses with answers and directions. Right? Right?