TAR 3/13 This is the most stupid day ever

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by rfisher, Mar 14, 2011.

1. rfisher

rfisher Satisfied skating fan

Go Margie and Luke. Let Ron and Xtina cross the line last.

2. ks1227

ks1227 Well-Known Member

Seems a little strange to be starting off in Japan, given the news of the last few days. :(

Rough start for the Goths.

3. Lara

Lara Well-Known Member

I think I got screwed by the previews. Oh well.

4. rfisher

The Goths have to survive. I haven't used them yet!

5. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

Wow, how did mallory get the order so fast?

Okay, did I miss something? Were they told the order? No one seems to be having trouble

6. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

I think the order was given to them at the beginning, when they were all writing down what to look for.

And I want to go to China and ride the Yaks! Just beautiful.

7. ks1227

ks1227 Well-Known Member

I think they were able to look at one that was already put together, in order.

8. rfisher

Ooh, I'm going to have to use Zev and Justin soon. Zev is a jerk.

9. rfisher

I'm cracking up at the guy rolling his eyes at Zev.

10. ks1227

ks1227 Well-Known Member

Ron is even more annoying than usual. I don't know how Christina puts up with him. :scream:

11. PrincessLeppard

PrincessLeppard Pink Bitch

Vyxsyn is having an epic meltdown. Why does she keep looking under the paths? :confused:

eta: I find Christina more annoying that Ron. Let the man eat!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  12. Skittl1321

Skittl1321 Well-Known Member

Will r&c get a penalty for not taking the bus correctly? Or for eating/stealing candy at the detour (wasn't the guy selling it)

Wonder if mallory regrets telling Luke to look at her charms, since he is now going to aruba.

Still racing? Again? Wow.

13. PrincessLeppard

PrincessLeppard Pink Bitch

So will the konspiracy theorists say the "to be continued" was to help the Goths? :watch:

Will Ron ever get to eat?

14. BelleBway

BelleBway a monkey stole my title

Wow Kent and Vyxin are majorly having a bad leg!

And wow- another TBC...?!? That's 2 already this season and I can barely remember the last time they had one in a season.

PeterG and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Catherine M

Catherine M Well-Known Member

Ack, another "Too be Continued"!!

16. rfisher

What are they doing???? ARGGGGG...I was doing the happy dance for my Margie and Luke pick.

17. shan

shan Well-Known Member

:eek: at K/V's bad leg. How many times have they lost important things this leg?

18. Jenna

Jenna Well-Known Member

A real WTF leg for Kent and Vyxsin. It seems they just couldn't do anything right. I wonder if they will get their fanny pack.

19. blue_idealist

blue_idealist Well-Known Member

I think Kent and Vyxsin will still be eliminated unless something really slows down another team. It's going to take so long for them to go back and search for their fanny pack, plus if they don't find it, I guess they won't be able to continue anyway. I feel bad if they actually lost the passports because it's going to be a hassle to get home I suppose. Vyxsin was really having trouble tonight though, I have once or twice been in a panic like that and I was feeling for her.

20. BaileyCatts

BaileyCatts Well-Known Member

Why did they keep making an issue of the "required flight" (kept calling it that, and then Kent saying something about not knowing if they would get a penalty). Certainly K&V won't get a penalty for not taking the "required flight" when they flat out missed it because they got lost, and took a LATER flight so did not gain an advantage by not taking the "required flight" ... will they??? Its not like it was on purpose or trying to circumvent the rule or anything.

And I'm sorry Kent but I have to call you an effing moron!! The most important thing in this game is your fanny pack!! How do you not keep that thing on your body at all times, especially since all he did was stand at the task and wait for Vyxsin to complete it!! :duh: He should have been wearing that damn pack the whole time. I don't get these people not making double-quadruple-quintuple sure that they have their fanny pack at all times. That thing would be bouncing off my boobs at all times just so I knew I had it at all times.

21. FiveRinger

FiveRinger Well-Known Member

Ok, it's official. I don't know if I remember a team having such a shitty leg. We should have known it right off with the whole PMA thing and starting in 7th place crap. They are so one of my favorite teams. I hope beyond hope that this isn't the end for them. If they come back from this they deserve to win.

Question: Can Mallory and Gary use their pass if they are U-turned? How does that whole thing work? Would the pass be good for just one task or can they not use it? Does anyone have clarification?

22. Prancer

Prancer The "specialness" that is Staff Member

I think Christina is a nice person, but I have heard enough "Daddy! Daddy? Daddy. Daddyyyyyyyyy!" to last me a lifetime. :p

genevieve and (deleted member) like this.
  23. shan

shan Well-Known Member

Well, now that's quite a mental picture... :rofl:

24. BaileyCatts

LOL! Between Christina's "Daddy Daddy Daddy" and Luke's "Mom Mom Mom" .... I swear I hear chants of that in my sleep every Sunday night! :lol:

25. BaileyCatts

:rofl: At least if I was racing I would know where it was. :D

26. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

fixed

:slinkaway

27. venja

venja New Member

:lol: At least BailyeCatts is going to be able to sleep. I was fine with that post until you changed it to "Bob Bob Bob" and now every time I'm going to try and sleep I'm going to laugh hysterically. Thanks. :p

But yeah, that was totally the crappiest leg ever for Kent & Vyxsin. Somehow I think that they're going to catch up due to an equalizer or something.

28. dbell1

dbell1 Well-Known Member

:rofl: Beefcake

:cheer2: to the Globes stopping the bus for R&C. Have the feeling it wouldn't have been reciprocated by crabby and hungry though. :p Ron seems determined to eat his way through China. :lol:

K&V are not focused at all. They started out losing their car and just went downhill from there.

29. Allskate

Allskate Well-Known Member

She did stop for him to get food at the beginning. But, then he kept stopping to eat in the middle of the task when they actually had a shot at winning. He's going to give up a shot at the win in order to have a few tiny fish or some hammered candy? I'd be yelling at him, too. :lol:

30. jamesy

jamesy Well-Known Member

It's like she's racing with a small child: "Get dressed. Pick up your stuff. No, we can't stop to eat right now."