Talk to me: Would you continue watching Project Runway without Tim Gunn?

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by Beefcake, Oct 13, 2010.

Would you continue watching a Tim Gunn-less Project Runway?

Poll closed Oct 22, 2010.
  1. Yes, definitely! It'll be like a pterodactyl from a gay jurassic park ... in a good way

2.2%
  2. Probably. Heidi could make it work, but this concerns me

8.9%
  3. Probably not. Don't bore Nina ... because that would make two of us!

26.7%
  4. No - I'm Owt! It will be nothing but flotsam and jetsam without Tim!

62.2%
  1. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

Gather around. But don't be alarmed, this is not even an Internet rumor (yet) ... purely hypothetical. Some buzzing about in the PR thread here prompted me to pull a hairbobo. Yes, it's poll time!

Would you continue watching Project Runway were Tim Gunn decide to leave the franchise (or worse -- be auffed by the vengeful PTB)?

2. KikiSashaFan

KikiSashaFan Well-Known Member

Every time Heidi gets nominated for something as host I get annoyed. Heidi is a judge, Tim is the host as far as I'm concerned.

tlk and (deleted member) like this.
  3. duane

duane New Member

I would. I think the designers and their designs are the stars...not Tim or Heidi.

4. essence_of_soy

essence_of_soy Well-Known Member

5. Beefcake

Beefcake Guest

:lol: Kors ... a bitchy tangerine

6. danceronice

danceronice Corgi Wrangler

Probably not, not without a serious revamp of the show structure. If they just tried to replace him with Heidi.... :eek:

7. merrywidow

merrywidow Well-Known Member

Personally, I think the show would be much better if Heidi Klum were replaced. Some of the outfits she wears are deplorable. I question her taste.:rolleyes:

8. Civic

Civic New Member

Tim Gunn IS Project Runway as far as I'm concerned. The mentoring and critique he gives the contestants during the design and construction phase of each episode are invaluable. His teaching background plays a big role in why he's so good at this, imo.