Start Your Revengines - it's Revenge Season 3!

Discussion in 'Off The Beaten Track' started by miffy, Sep 25, 2013.

1. bek

bek Guest

I think pretending to be in love with someone, AND getting engaged to them under false pretenses is extremely awful thing to do to another person. And I'm not even completely sure how its going to make Daniel hate his mother.

And I sort of understand, why Daniel might think since David Clarke is dead, what the point was of letting sleeping dogs lie. (Although Amanda is another story he was willing to let his parents affect her).
  2. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

Not Nolan! :drama: ;) He does disapprove of her sometimes but it is mainly because her father wanted her to forgive, or because she goes too far.

One of my colleagues has a theory Emily will actually die and the second half of the series will be all about Nolan getting revenge. :D
  3. Gypsy

Gypsy Thunder & Lightning!!!

That would be a twist.
  4. my little pony

my little pony snarking for AZE

what did the british guy just say to victoria regarding a key, "it's one of your children?"

never mind, i guess the next scene answered that
  5. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

I just watched the episode. So happy. :swoon:

And then I just watched next week's promo on youtube...

Does Nolan die???!!! :fragile:
    *Jen* and (deleted member) like this.
  6. gkelly

gkelly Well-Known Member

Can someone who remembers last season better than I do confirm, had Jack really never heard of or seen Aiden before?
  7. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

They had no scenes together. But. Hmm. He was publicly dating Emily for a while there...never seen maybe, but never heard of? Not sure.
    miffy and (deleted member) like this.
  8. my little pony

last season, didnt aiden go to nolan for proof that david clarke invested in nolan's co, and then nolan turned over the check? i could be wrong, i thought last season was a bit of a cluster.
  9. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

Yeah but that's Nolan, not Jack. We know that Nolan and Aiden know each other :)
  10. my little pony

oh duh, reading is fundamental. sorry.
  11. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

Interesting that Charlotte would so quickly take the rap for tampering with Conrad's brakes. Not entirely believable, but maybe she's going to be a schemer like her mom.
  12. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

Now clearly, no show that wants to continue can be wrapped up in 5 weeks :)

Love Charlotte's new side plot with Daniel's ex.

Anyone else (of the 5 of you on this board who watch!) notice that Emily is drinking a lot more this season?
  13. HeatherC

HeatherC Go Team SW Florida! =)

I think there's more than five people still watching...not many people have been posting though including myself! I have to admit that I've actually missed at least two episodes this season due to being out of town or not getting a chance to watch one ep before the next one but I am still watching and loving this season! :cheer:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets a Michael Vartan vibe from the actor who plays Patrick because I swear I keep waiting for Sidney Bristow to come out of the bushes and kick some Grayson behind every time I see or hear him now, LOL :lol:
  14. Susan1

Susan1 Active Member

Funny - "Daddy, I tampered with your brakes and killed your priest friend." "That's o.k., honey, I forgive you." Holy Moley!!!!!!!

And I'm soooooooooo confuuuuuuuuused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Barbarino) Who is on whose side? (I haven't even watched last night's episode yet.)
  15. MarieM

MarieM Well-Known Member

I don't get the story anymore. Really don't. It's getting crazy :eek:
  16. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

Well at least Nolan isn't dead. Can't say I loved this episode other than that!
  17. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

I could have sworn Emily told Jack she was Amanda Clark. So Jack was upset that Nolan hadn't filled him in, right?
  18. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

That's right, Coco. I'm glad Jack was only upset for a limited amount of time. Their friendship is my favourite relationship on the show.

And this better work. I don't think I will be happy that after 5 episodes of seeing this plan develop, that it falls apart last minute.

I liked all the overt male-on-male action but I would like Nolan to be with a man who isn't a psycho killer. Although Patrick's unabashed loyalty to Victoria was really grating.
  19. Meredith

Meredith what a glorious day!

I don't believe Patrick's unabashed loyalty to Victoria anymore than I believe he attempted to kill Conrad for his mother. It concerned me that Patrick homed in on Nolan (or was it the other way around?), because I believe that not only does Patrick have an agenda, but it may well put Emily's to shame. Don't want to see Nolan caught in the crossfire. Not that Emily hasn't put Nolan in danger, but . . .

Only 5 on this board who watch this show? :HA!: I was away from home this past weekend and Revenge was the only program I recorded.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
    manhn and (deleted member) like this.
  20. my little pony

and it seems to be beer, straight from the bottle, that she seems to desperately need! i love that
  21. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

I agree, and for that reason, I hope we see Patrick again. The boy is up to no good! Didn't Victoria put her gallery in his name?
  22. uyeahu

uyeahu Agitator. Sharpie lover (figuratively speaking).

I just started watching on Hulu Plus last weekend and have marathoned through the first two season and caught up on Season 3 in just a week's time. I'm hooked!
    Coco and (deleted member) like this.
  23. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

Excellent :D So it's 6 of us watching now. ;)

Just saw last night's plus the promo. Who could be coming back? I'm hoping it's Mason... She can't leave him there if she's disappearing forever and will never tell her true story like she promised!

I am bored of the Sara/Sarah?? story already.
    uyeahu and (deleted member) like this.
  24. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

Something tells me there is a faked pregnancy in Emily's future. And I also hope it's Mason. I can't remember how long he went to jail for, but in Hollywood, it's time for his release!
  25. Evilynn

Evilynn ((Swedish skating dudes))

So that's who he's reminding me of! Thank you, it's been driving me nuts! :lol:
  26. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

I think the blast from the past is

Ashley....on the promo it appears to be a woman with long dark hair. Snooze!
  27. bek

bek Guest

Lydia is alive. I really like Daniel and Sarah together.
  28. my little pony

kudos nancy drew

i loved the gay ex spouse reveal, emily doesnt get a lot of light scenes. and i think she is being nicer to nolan, which is all i ever really wanted
  29. HeatherC

HeatherC Go Team SW Florida! =)

Happy to help out and I'm SO glad I wasn't the only one getting that vibe from him! Seriously, they could easily be brothers or at least play them on TV, LOL :lol:

I watched last week's episode earlier today and then tonight's episode in real time and I loved it. Every single scene with Emily and Nolan is pure gold and I'm happy they're besties again. I don't like that Sarah chick either and didn't that relationship with Daniel start back up again pretty fast?! I thought he just re-met her again like two episodes ago. I'm very curious about how Emily's plan is going to go and I have this feeling everything will be turned on it's ear in that fall finale.

BTW-What is with this three week break??! I knew they wouldn't be on next week because of the AMAs but why can't that random movie wait until Revenge hits their winter hiatus??! Grrrrrr..... :mad:
  30. manhn

manhn Well-Known Member

Oh, that was good. I love Lydia!
  31. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

Three weeks? ARGH!

I will have to rewatch the Lydia episodes because I can't remember how they killed her off. I thought she was on the plane going to DC that Victoria was supposed to be on?
  32. uyeahu

uyeahu Agitator. Sharpie lover (figuratively speaking).

THREE WEEK BREAK????!!!! WTF!!! This is why I never start watching weekly serials until they've been cancelled or die a natural death. I don't have the patience for this shit. PS - Nolan is dreamy. :)
    miffy and (deleted member) like this.
  33. ArtisticFan

ArtisticFan Well-Known Member

Yes, she was on the plane that Victoria was on too. Victoria got off of it before it took off so now Lydia did too? So who exactly was on that plane besides the crew?
    Coco and (deleted member) like this.
  34. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

This is not nearly as bad as Season 2, every couple of episodes they took a break and I think it killed the people's patience & the ratings. They have said there will just be this break and then the *long* break before the 2nd half of the season next year.

Glad someone else here is loving Nolan. ;) Still can't believe the actor is 41. :eek: I wonder how old Nolan is supposed to be...
  35. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

Lydia really was meant to be dead. Mike Kelley said that at least one of the 3 who it looked like died in the S1 finale was genuinely dead. Charlotte and Victoria obviously weren't and so it was confirmed Lydia was. So the new show runner obviously had different ideas. I am disappointed, not a Lydia fan although she was part of an amazing first season...
  36. *Jen*

*Jen* Well-Known Member

:lol: I hadn't even noticed the beer from the bottle. I remember the champagne when she was with Victoria and Charlotte trying on dresses, and a lot of wine...

Yep, I guess anything Mike Kelley said is now null and void. I'm glad Lydia's back too!!! I'm getting bored of the Emily and Victoria trying to destroy each other with Daniel whimpering in the corner. I think Lydia could ruffle a few feathers and cause a much needed distraction.
  37. centerstage01

centerstage01 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen the last two or three episodes...is there a reason for me to keep watching? I'm tired of the idiotic sniping between Emily and Victoria, Daniel and Jack being dumb as bricks, and all the plots for "revenge" being more convoluted than a Rube Goldberg machine. At this point Emily needs to either forget about trying to avenge her father and get on with life, or go all out and just start planting explosives anywhere the Graysons might be and hope death sticks this time.

Let's give Nolan his own show. He's the only one worth watching these days.
    uyeahu and (deleted member) like this.
  38. miffy

miffy Well-Known Member

That would be amazing. :swoon:
  39. RomyNL

RomyNL Well-Known Member

They are moving Revenge to a 10pm slot in US... does it mean ABC gave up on the show and no Season 4? :-(
  40. Coco

Coco Well-Known Member

NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!